“Pure Bali Bliss - Exceptional Service”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden Area at Sunset Sun Lounges and Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Garden Area at Sunset
Sun Lounges and Dining Area
Living Area
Dining area looking back to living space
'Brad Pitt' cocktail corner
Looking towards Guest Bedrooms
Water Feature between Dining and Living Room
Water feature between dining and living area
Relax by the Pool to the perfume of Frangipni
Villa Entrance
Main Villa Bedroom
Anyone for 'Teppanyaki'
Villa Maju's Map
Main Bedroom Outside Bathroom
The birds are Happy too!!
Garden to Bedrooms
Garden towards Bedrooms
Towards Bedrooms
Looking towards LivingDining Rooms
Dining Room
Our Chef Welan Getting 'right into it'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Alison G
PERTH
“Pure Bali Bliss - Exceptional Service”
Reviewed 1 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Villa Maju was Pure Bliss! So much so that I really did not have the want to leave the Villa too much!
I travelled with a group of 6 girls and we all were quite overwhelmed when we first arrived. The area was so large and there were so many special details that were added to make it all perfect.
The staff were exceptional and not intrusive at all. They were like a " thought"! If I thought that I wanted a coffee either Welan, Tinny and Rai were there making it! They were there to greet me with the coffe that I like every morning when I woke with their beautiful warm smiles. We didn't have to tell them exactly what time we wanted to have breakfast - so we could sleep in - it was so wonderful!
The staff purchased some fresh fruits for us and juices with our money (it was so cheap!) and made us gorgeous cocktails with our duty free in the afternoons by the pool. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff to do, from booking restaurants, cars etc - they were truly amazing and an absolute credit to Villa Maju Management.
I really don't think that the photo's can do the villa justice -as I studied them all before I went and I was shocked at the beauty of it all when I arrived! The only thing I had a little trouble with was the body wash bottle and I mentioned this to the staff and they advised me that afternoon that they had ordered new easier bottles! Such a tiny thing and they were onto it immediately - to me that is pretty sensational
It was a great location - it only was a 5 minute walk to Eat St and a 2 minute drive to Potato Head or Ku De Ta.
We all slept comfortably too - normally when I am away I struggle - but the bed comfort was good for me.
I love this property so much! I have already booked again for next year! I don't really want to tell everyone how wonderful it is as I want to keep it a secret - but the staff and management deserve to be recognised for the outstanding service and the villa!

Liked best: Amazing Villa & Staff
Liked least: Nothing!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jackspad
tatura
“WOW”
Reviewed 10 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

The moment we walked into Villa Maju we were blown away by its beautiful surroundings, furnishings and the relaxed atmosphere. Staff were exceptional, going out of their way to please you and help you with anything.
Cook for us if we wanted and also sang...
3 seperate bedrooms and 3 outdoor bathrooms, great sized pool and lounge area.
Can not say anything bad about this villa as we were so sad to go, we only had 5 days and wished we had booked for a week. Not too far to shops and restaurants.
Villa Maju, we will definitely be back and I only hope all the staff are still there.

Liked best: the staff
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Management Response
10 Dec 2011
Thank you so much Jackie - we are always trying to improve our villa to make it the "best" holiday ever for our guests. Hope to see you back again soon!
Janice77
Adelaide, Australia
“beautiful villa,surroundings & staff”
Reviewed 17 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011

great location in between jalan laksmana and dyana pura on jalan drupdi . laksmana has many eating places , cafe bali one of the best. quaint lunch place vienna cafe on drupdi, great rolls salads, drinks, lovely garden area.
villa was well laid out huge rooms, 3 bedrooms with large wardrobes and garden ensuites
.well manicured garden , fantastic pool for cooling off after an outing or shopping spree.
staff were excellent, couldn't do enough for you.
spa bali on dyana pura lovely girls and great massages, foot spa's , hot stone massage and cream hair bath...we tried nearly everything between our 6 friends
gado gado on the beach at the end of dyana pura beautiful place go for the sunset.
also the beach house at canggugu beach great evening bbq, select your fish, beef,lamb, pork,chicken cooked for you and served to your table ..together with salads

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: lying on sunbeds reading then having dip in the pool
Liked least: no nothing
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
Management Response
17 Sep 2011
Thanks you for you lovely review - we're trying our very best to "do the best" so that everyone has a great holiday in Bali - and especially at Villa Maju - thanks once again - really appreciate your review!
Le M
Melbourne, Australia
“Bali for Grown Ups!”
Reviewed 3 September 2011 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed with 4 friends in Villa Maju last September.
We were a little nervous making our booking as there was little information regarding the property. We needent have worried. IT WAS AMAZING.
An easy walk to Eat street and to Bali Deli. We felt completely at home from the second we arrived.
The property in an open air style compound with the living area/kitchen being an open aired pavilion looking out into the perfectly manicured gardens. My husband and I stayed in the main bedroom which is a free standing building with a gorgeous King bed and an open air bathroom with a traditional shower and a rainwater shower for those wanting to commune with nature. The air conditioner wasn't great but the ceiling fans were more than adequate.
The other 2 bedrooms were in the same building and had queen beds and open air en-suites. Although there weren't considered as the 'main' bedroom it wasn't as if our friends had lesser rooms. It was perfect for our group of 6 adults.
We had breakfast served to us which consisted of fresh fruit, juices and pastries. You could have pancakes or a cooked breakfast but that was an extra cost. My husband had banana pancakes 1 morning and they were yummy.
our beautiful hosts arranged to drive us to Jimbaren Bay for a BBQ seafood dinner (not to be missed) and help us to make reservations at Nutmegs and Chakra.
We are already planning a return trip.
Staying at Villa Maju and exploring Seminyak opened my eyes to a different sort of Bali holiday far removed from the chaos that is Kuta.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A complete oasis away from the hussle and bustle of Bali
Liked least: My air conditioner being less that ice cold
truthtell...
australia
“My Heaven. My new Home.”
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

I actaully do not really want to review this villa, because it is so fantastic, the staff are the most beautiful people I have ever met, and I just want to keep this treasure all to myself ! From dealing directly with Mary the owner, to meeting Komang, and then Welan, Rai, and Tinny ,welcoming us with kindness and total respect . There was not a moment we had that was not perfect. We felt we had found home. This will now be our home in Bali from now on. The bathroom was my favourite place, it even had tiny turtles and fish, water fall, 2 showers, and it was beautiful. Location was great. No negatives from me or my friends.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
255060LOU
Sydney, Australia
“LUXURY AT IT'S BEST”
Reviewed 14 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Just returned from a week staying at the Villa Maju. I feel as though i've been away a lot longer than that. The Villa Maju is a spacious, well appointed, luxury villa with a gorgeous pool and various areas to sit and enjoy the atmosphere.
Situated close enough to shops and restaurants and the beach yet tucked away to ensure the peace and quiet we love about Bali.
The staff at the Villa are just beautiful. Nothing is too much trouble. We enjoyed many a delicious meal cooked by Welan and Rai.
Ideal for friends, couples or families.
I will be back

Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Sydney
Reviewed 21 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing