The Jineng Villas
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$572
US$522
Agoda.com
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$413
US$327
Hotels.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$493
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$83
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$224
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
US$302
US$242
US$265
US$220
All reviewsprivate poolseminyak areabedroom villathe free shuttle servicescoopon voucherevery morningliving dining roomtoilet and showeralways on timefull size fridgedrop offstaxi farefree dropcleaned dailycircle kamazing villaexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is our first trip to Bali for my birthday. The place is nice and pretty. Quiet. You can enjoy the private time there with your love ones. It's clean and the pool is big enough. I don't find mosquitoes or bugs (Lucky us :P) Staffs are polite and attentive. They will clean our room and on the air-con and lights for us. So everyday when we back to villa, it feels like home. Since I saw others comment about the safety box, so we are not leaving any valuable things at the villa.

But if you really want to stay there, I have a few tips for you.

1. The location is far from main street so it's not convenient for food or shopping. And if you want to ask them to arrange the transport for you, you must mention to them you need Blue Bird taxi else they will call the community taxi for you (you can see them outside the villa) and they will charge you whatever they want (it's scary expensive)
2. The breakfast is ok but not much variety and the portion is quite small for a guy. They will order the food for you if you want. We tried once and it's not nice.
3. We have arranged the poolside dinner for my birthday. The dinner is not nice. Not worth for the price. You can get better dinner outside there.

Overall, it was an ok staying but not fantastic as we expected. People are nice there but I think they need to be more organized and improve their food. It's quite wasted because it's really a beautiful and quiet place for relax and leisure trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

i have no issue with bed sheets or the villa itself. breakfast is enough for both of us.. and we don't expect to eat rice or having table of buffet since we go out most of the time.

the location is a little bit far from the main street, but, we have no issue since we hired a driver during our stay. The staff are all very friendly. I do agree with mosquitoes problem but that is no biggie. Please say hi to Evee the front desk staff.

thanks for the good experience and we will come back to the villa.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Well,it was my first trip to Bali. We went to Jineng on our honeymoon for 7days, 10th March to 17th March. Flight was evening flight reached villa abt 1900hrs on first day, checkin at Jineng villa, staff was very polite and helpful.Recived welcoming juice also, villa located in a very quiet area not noisy just 5mins walk to main street of seminyak. Our one bedroom villa was awesome, very clean and tidy the swimming pool Too!! Made us smile the moment we stepped onto the villa. Settle down went out to the streets of seminyak, did a little bit of shopping and its always a must to rent a bike be it bali or phuket! So went back villa with a scrambler, the bike was our transport that took us around during our weeks stay riding around the amazing streets and beaches of Bali.

The boring part was the honeymoon clashes with Bali nyepi day, that we cant actually go out for a day. But we manage to kill the boredom, movie marathon with room service and food and pool fun Haa!
So a day of stay home thingy was pretty bored actually coz u cant go out at all, Tv channel was off too!
(Wont go to bali on nyepi again.)

For breakfast was good, they sent it to the room every morning just pick the available time they have and u when wanted, you get to choose different food, juices everyday. The mee goreng and nasi goreng was pretty good! Thumbs up. Ordered room service food too was nice! Always love indonesian food. :) services frm the villa staff is good, very polite.
And also, we were caught in the heavy rain right when we went riding on last minute shopping before our trip to airport cause ours is a midnight flight on Qatar airways back home, came back to villa to get our bags, and the staff offered us a shower room too to dryed up ! Cool, i think this practice in every hotel anywhere is good service. Keep it up!

The days spend in Bali was amazing, went to seminyak & kuta streets and beaches, ku de ta restaurant for night dining, uluwatu, jinbaran beach for seafood many more i have forgotten. Haa!
And also our one day tour guide "hendrix" that brought us around, on our last day. He was great!!

And so a honeymoon well spend!
The Jineng villa was like our home for that week, and im beginning to miss the villa already.We thanked all the staff that provided us their good service thruout our stay.
We shall definitely come back to Bali and will definitely book The Jineng Villas again. Im looking forward for my next trip to Bali again. Sooon? I guess. :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

It was terrible experience to stay at this villa.
Wife was down everyday. Breakfast was not filling at all and it is suppose to be chief cooking in your villa, however, I have never seen some one come to cook. Always have some people bring your cold meal to your place.
Staffs were unprofessional. Always has staffs set out side the villa talk with random people on the street. The whole place just looks like doggy!
We keep money in the safe and got lost for a quite huge amount. I believe it is not just me, at least happened couple times before according to tripadvistor other travelers review. I wish I had a chance read the review before I booked with this Villa. Unfortunately, I booked with other website which does not have review for the customer.Over all, it is very disappointed stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GaoMin220
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We had a excellent five days stay at the villa with courteous and friendly service from one and all starting from the manager Mr Budi right down to the room staff to the driver who picked us up from and sent us back to the airport. Our villa was cleaned daily although the sheets were not changed daily since they were clean. This was not an issue for us since there was absolutely no need to chAnge sheets daily when they were clean just because we paid a daily rate for the room. Breakfast tho nothing much to shout about was generally acceptable and in line with expectations. Other services such as the Tv , Ac , Internet,jacuzzi , hot water in shower , operation of the indoor pool were all excellent.my daughter had such a wonderful time connecting to the Internet that she refuses to follow us out anywhere. My wife and I had difficulty connecting to the Internet because we were not IT savy like her . I assume many other travellers like my wife and I could experience the same problem because of their similar lack of IT knowledGe unlike my daughter. This could lead them to the conclusion that the wifi services are down when they actually do not know how to make full use of the services . We did leave valuables in the room although not in the safe and nothing was removed although they were arranged neatly on our return. FInally we would like to thank Mr Budi and his team of staff for having made our stay enjoyable and pleasant with their caring attitude and friendly advise whenever consulted. We wish them well and will definitely visit the Jineng again and hope to see them there. With kind regards . Simon and Sarah.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Hummingbird2797
Bali P, Director of Sales at The Jineng Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Simon and Sarah

Warm greeting from The Jineng Villas by Premier Hospitality Asia

Thank you so much for your kind review , it is highly appreciated to hear this generous feedback toward our property.
Hope you have enjoyed your stay at our villa and we do look forward to hosting in the near future , definitely with our better performance

Many thanks and regards