A great hotel in the perfect location in Seminyak. We stayed at the Amadea for 7 nights in a King Room (overlooking the pool) and couldn't recommend the hotel highly enough.
- The PERFECT location. Its right on the main strip of Seminyak, amongst some of the best shopping and dinning available, yet its offset from the main road about 300-400 metres which means its whisper quiet and you dont get all the road noise in the resort.
- Affordable. Well priced for a hotel in this location. It may not be the W hotel by size or glamour, but its priced right.
- The staff are extremely friendly and happy to help. I have never come across a more courteous and friendly group of staff in any hotel, anywhere in the world. They made it a real pleasure to stay here. Always smiling, they will do anything to help.
- Good housekeeping. The room was always made well and promptly.
THE NO-SO GOOD
- NO WIFI IN THE ROOMS! This is a big one for me. In this day and age, all decent hotels should have free wifi. You have to go to the lobby to use the free wifi which is very annoiying.
- The breakfast is mediocre. Limited options, and nothing really healthy available other then fruit. Luckily Zuchinni Cafe is about 5 mins walk away and they do a GREAT and affordable breakfast, and some of the best coffee in Bali.
- The beds were a little hard for out liking, but we have found thats the case with most hotels/beds in bali.
- No gym. It would have been nice if there was a gym to burn off all those bintangs.
THE FINAL WORD
A new(ish) hotel in the perffect location. If your one that likes to hit the streets and explore, rather then sit in your hotel/resort all day, and you want a clean hotel for an affordable price, then this is one for you. If your after a large resort where you have endless bars and areas to lounge around, then stay in one of the new resorts on the beach...but then again, you can always visit them and spend the day using their pools and bars and save yourself some $$$$ by staynig in the Amadea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak