I'm not a big fan of resorts, as I prefer little and possibly family-run guesthouses, but i think this is a good hotel: starting from the staff, who's always nice, accomodating and available for some chat. The hotel rooms are spacious and very well cleaned, although it is true that walls are paper thin. Breakfast is in the restaurant in front of the main street: it's a huge buffet with any possible thing you could imagine: everyday sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, nasi and mie goreng, pancakes/french toast/crepes, croissants, muffins, danish pastries, fresh fruit (watermelon, pineapple and papaya) fresh and cooked veggies, omelette made on the spot with your favourite filling, fresh juices, coffee, tea and milk... you could refill your plate as many times you wish... and yes the restaurant is on a busy street but I didn't mind at all watching the town getting ready for a new day...
I just hopped in the swimming pool once or twice so I cannot really say anything bad or good, I just liked it for the time I used it. There are two computers available in the hall for guests who wish to check the internet... for free. The Seminyak beach is about 20 mins from the hotel, but it is very beautiful and I didn't mind walking that distance, I guess a little walk won't hurt anybody... All in all it was a vert pleasant stay!
I think people who had problems with the staff probably had definetly the wrong attitude... maybe just a little bit more patience would have helped. At the moment of check out I asked many times the procedure just to make sure: they showed me the final bill, explaining every cost there was on it, how the credit card withdraw worked and double checked everything... all this around midnight, so I really don't understand where the negative comments about the staff come from.
oh and by the way, with the Deluxe room we got a FREE foot massage at the SPA, and a welcome drink!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak