We stayed here in mid-January 2013, sadly only for a few nights. It was our first time to Bali & we were grateful to have read some positive reviews on the Amadea before we booked. It's located centrally in Seminyak, with plenty of nice restaurant with easy walking distance. the location of the resort set-back from the street gives a feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle.
We were treated extremely well from the second we walked through concierge then down to reception to check-in. All the staff were very friendly & helpful, always quick to say hello when walking past them or heading out for the day - it just goes to show that it doesn't take much to say a simple "hello"!
We had booked a superior room for a great price with buffet breakfast included. The resort's restaurant is situated right on the street and is available for resort guests and others just walking past. The breakfast selection was a bit disappointing to be honest, certainly didn't come close to buffets we had experienced in both Langkawi & Thailand. That said, it was sufficient to satisfy our early morning hunger.
We didn't spend a lot of time in our room but it was comfortable & serviced our needs adequately, without being anything too extravagant. The pool villas located on the right-side of the long driveway looked absolutely amazing. Not sure of the cost but would definitely be worth considering if you were travelling with children or a few couples.
We would definitely recommend the Amadea, the staff's friendliness & attitude certainly contributed to a great stay. We hope to come back again some time soon.
We shopped around and booked a package that also included a free one hour massage each at the resort spa. Their prices seemed reasonable & the spa was clean and relaxing,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Ebookers, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak