It was our first visit to Bali and we were very happy staying this hotel. From our arrival to the last day, we were very impressed by all the high quality service (specially Yogi and Mr monkey(I forgot his real name coz all the way we call him Mr monkey). We really liked the pool view room on the first floor. very quiet and enjoyed relax time. The shopping area, beach and nice restaurant was near by the hotel. so we enjoy the location too. They care about us, willing help and made us think would love to come back again next time we travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak