Stayed here 27-29 Sept in the standard/superior garden room which happened to be quiet than the noisy deluxe rooms next to the swimming pool.
On arrival we used the complimentary discounted massage vouchers... massage was good, only downside was climbing up stairs till you reach 2nd floor. Would be better if it was on ground floor.
The rooms were very clean and tidy including the bathrooms were sparkling clean - think they were recently refurbished. Bathroom was very spacious. Beds were comfortable and aircon worked just fine. TV had many channels so kept us entertaining at night.
The best part of the hotel is its location - centrally located on the eat street Jalan Lakshmana, still not noisy in the rooms. The hotel offers complimentary brekky at the Bistro Batu Kali restaurant which was an amazing deal as the brekky was the best we have had in Bali.
The staff at Amadea are very helpful and friendly. We asked for recommendations from the reception staff - Inti for eating authentic bali cuisine and she guided us to Sate Bali in the food court in seminyak which was truly delicious. Then there were a couple working at the concierge whom we asked about shopping balinese souvenirs and clothes without hagglers - and their recommendation was 'Krisna' on Jalan Sunset which proved to be the best warehouse of souvenirs, food and clothes in Bali where locals shopped at fixed super cheap prices (without bargaining or haggling). We would recommend travellers reading this review to shop only at Krisna and not at those roadside shops bargaining unnecessary with rude shop owners.
If you were tired after a long day you could get a ride on the caddy from the concierge to reception!
The second swimming pool was quieter than the main bar pool. Swam a few laps here.
Another best part of this hotel, was that it provided unlimited supply of bottled mineral water to its guests which we think is awesome as the afternoon heat can be troublesome and dehydrating. The housekeeping staff do a good job cleaning and creating towel art.
Wayan Warta and his staff have done a fantastic job of managing the quality and service of the hotel. Well done and keep it up.
Hope to return and stay at Amadea again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak