We stayed in Amadea for 8 nights in October. Everything from start to finish was exceptionally good. We arrived in at midnight and were greeted at the front desk and driven via a golf caddy car to reception where we were efficiently checked in. The staff could not have been more welcoming. Their English was fantastic. The (standard double) room was a good size with plenty of room in the bathroom (shower only). It was clean and well presented. The super king size bed was extremely comfortable and we slept like babies for the entire week. The whole place is beautifully maintained, with lovely gardens and two pools, the back pool being a bit more quiet than the main. The pool bar staff are on hand for anything you would like, you do not have to leave your sun lounger. Look out for the bar man called Today. He is such a gem of a guy and always happy to have a chat and remembers your name which is a nice touch. The location is fantastic with plenty of great restaurants and shops at your door step. I really do not have anything bad to say about this place. The only suggestions I make to Amadea are: 1. It would be nice to have some tables in the shade by the pool bar to eat your lunch and 2. The door between our room and the adjoining room sometimes opened in the middle of the night when our neighbours came in which gave me a bit of a fright. Maybe some locks on these doors when not in use by people wanting adjoining rooms might be a good idea. Other than that, top marks to all the staff at Amadea, we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak