Amadea Resort & Villas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$573
US$533
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$542
US$521
US$406
US$375
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$258
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$132
US$240
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$133
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$1,268
US$78
TripAdvisor
2,053 results
All reviewstowel origamieat streetbistro batu kalithe main streetgolf buggiesdeluxe poolsuperior roompoolside roompool barmain poolfantastic locationan upgradecentral locationyour doorstephousekeeping staffbuffet breakfaststayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I'm one of the fussiest persons on the planet. Just ask my wife and two daughters. I was sceptical of Amadea from the start even though our decision was based on all the wonderful comments on T.A. I believed I would be the one to prove them all wrong and that the comments were all set-ups to make them look good.... Oh, how very wrong I was!!! From the moment we arrived, the service from EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER was UNBELIEVABLE!! I have never felt so special. We had two 2nd floor deluxe rooms around the main pool. They were very good and nothing lacking, but then I went and had a look at a 2 bedroom villa..... and WOW!!! 2 HUGE separate bedroom areas, own private pool and so peaceful and quiet. We could never go back after experiencing one of these. Very much worth the upgrade fee. The restaurant out front was really very, very good as well. We had breakfast every morning there and a couple of dinners. The restaurants in Seminyak were amazing! Potato Head, W (a little less than Aussie prices but 5 star) Ultimo was awesome and sooooo cheap AND also the Bali cafe in the main street. I'd like to make a special mention of one of the staff members "Patu" who is a buggy driver. Just a special young man with the most incredible customer service ethics ever!!!! Like I said all the staff were that good!!! Not one thing I could complain about with this place. Nothing was ever too hard for the staff. This is where we'll be staying on our next visit. It's a virtual oasis in the midst of all the chaotic bali atmosphere. Well done Amadea!!!! You should be very proud of yourselves!!!

Room Tip: If you are a family of four, just bite the bullet and get a 2 bedroom villa. You will not regret that decision.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Carey W
Reviewed 15 December 2013

It was my first time to Bali and I was really impressed with Amadea, I will most definitely stay there again if I should visit Bali again :-)

Location: Seminyak, about 10 min from the Seminyak beach. Near the hub of activity but you still get some peace and tranquility away from the noisy bars which is nice. Taxi fare to "Bintang supermarket" which is the largest supermarket in that area was just about us$1.50 by metered taxi.

Nearby amenities: boutiques , food shops, convenience shops etc.
Cleanliness level : superb. Premises were very clean and room was spotless !
Room quality : VERY comfortable mattress and pillows. Good pressure from the shower. Only thing is that the aircon is a lttle on the noisy side and it turns on/off intermittenly. But not a big deal for me as I'm almost always outside anyway.
Safety and security: They had guards along the drive way leading to the rooms, and I noticed that they checked taxi boots. I felt very safe.
Resort amenities: Some nice pools and a pool bar. I did not try the other amenities though.
Service: Absolute best! Every staff greeted you with a warm smile and always greets you with a Hello. Very helpful and service-oriented.
Breakfast : It was served at a cafe that is attached to the resort, but not managed by the resort. The spread included eggs, bacon, toast, mini croissants, beans, potatoes, fried rice, fried noodles, fruit salad and cereal. Coffee/ tea etc. Adequate but not particularly memorable, which is fine for me as I'm not picky. Plus point is that breakfast is served from 7am-11am, long hours.
Wifi in room : fast and easy to log on
Prices : I paid about US$80/nite for a standard room. Dana the front office personnel kindly upgraded me to a Deluxe room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor as it is quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fatcat2222
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Best thing about this hotel is the location which is right in the middle of the Main Street in Seminyak. Rooms are pretty standard but comfortable. Service is great, staff willing to help and always courteous with a smile. Best thing is that you can walk out of the hotel and you are where all the action is and you don't have to catch a taxi to eat or shop. Restaurants and food are first class and shopping is a bit pricey but not too expensive. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendy c
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We Stayed at the Amadea Resort and Spa for three nights and we absolutely enjoyed it.
The good points...
We had originally booked a regular deluxe room but when we got there we were offered a ground floor deluxe room with pool access just a couple of steps outside the door. We had to choose between pool access at the main pool and quieter minor pool at the side of the resort. After looking at both we went for the main pool deluxe room. Really good choice, the pool's just a few steps away and the pool bar is just a few steps further. The hotel itself is very peaceful and clean and it's easy to find staff like Windu and the pool staff like Dawea, that are willing to go above and beyond to help you. The location is excellent. if you manage to leave the relaxing pool and hotel surroundings you will find that it's right on seminyak's eat street. Just outside and within a short stroll are some of seminyak's best eating and shopping spots. We only had to use a cab once, that was to a restaurant we were too lazy to walk to but that only cost $2.50.
Breakfast is tasty and fresh and the service is really good.
The only slightly negative thing I can say is that they need to fix the toilet in the restaurant. It works fine but the room is a bit dark and the toilet seat was broken and sat askew. If the restaurant was the first place I had visited and had to use their facilities I would not have booked a room because it gives an impression of neglect. Which is the total opposite of everything else this resort has to offer.

Overall, I would definitely stay again and I'll be recommending this place to family and friends. It's lovely, clean, well located and very good value for money.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lambase
Reviewed 13 December 2013

No words can explain the time my friend and myself had at amadea. From check in to departing although it was only 3 days after spending 4 days in kuta it was a very welcomed place of relaxation but also getting to know other guests. First place to stay if your in semiyak.

• Stayed: September 2013