My boyfriend and i stayed here for 8 nights in mid february 2014 and were extremely pleased with the polite and welcoming nature of the amadea resort itself, as well as the staff.
There was never anything that was out of reach for the staff here. Always willing to help us out with whatever we needed, from retrieving pool towels to aiding the cancellation of lost credit cards, they were always exceeding our expectations with a big smile on their faces.
The room we stayed in was a superior room and this was great for the price we payed. It was equipped with a large tv and dvd player which we used almost every day. A short walk to the main street yet shielded from the noise.
According to our experience, the resort had one minor pitfall which was the other guests situated on our floor. We would hear them coming home at all hours of the morning, slamming doors and talking loudly. Although this interrupted some nights sleep, it was not a major issue. If you are going to stay at the amadea, make sure to bring some ear plugs and that should do the trick :)
our favourite experience was coming home to a clean room in the afternoon and finding a new towel sculpture made by the cleaner Cossa. what a great talent he had! we got swans, elephants and turtles. a small gesture that went a long way with us
Thank you amadea for the great experience! We will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak