MY friend and I stayed here for 5 nights and requested 2 single beds not 1 large one. We also requested a quiet area upstairs as we are not good sleepers. On arrival we were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a junior suite so as to get upstairs as we were on the ground floor. US$25 per night plus taxes. Any how those suites only provide 1 king bed and a couch. So we said No thankyou. We were happy enough with our room as they had put us around the corner facing the smaller lap pool and gardens. Just a few other people there. One room design fault is that from opening the door to the bathroom the wardrobes, drawers and safe were inside with no door on the actual bathroom, which meant anything you did personally the other person had to wait until you came out. There were some renovations being done in the main area so we were well away from it. The staff are all great and the breakfast was fabulous. We had a dinner there too and that was perfect. The resort doesn't cater for any theme nights, or fun daytime things like others so it is not a full on place, I'd say not much if you have kids but so close to everything you can just walk out somewhere. We would definitely stay there again and like most comments maybe take a villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak