We stayed 4 nights at Amadea in May for a quick break with friends. We were looking for a clean and comfortable, centrally located hotel that was not too expensive but not cheap and nasty! Amadea fulfilled all of these expectations perfectly! The rooms were lovely and clean with nice cold air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, room service (we never used), bathrobe and slippers, bathroom had a etched glass screen into the main bed area but you could pull down a blind if you wished for a private shower! TV had good selection of channels, complimentary shampoo, creams etc., curtains were nice and heavy to make room dark, bed was very comfy, towels were fluffy! The pool area was fine, not a big resort style, but a long narrow pool with a row of lounge chairs down one side, with big beautiful frangipani trees hanging over the pool. It was lovely and cool and very easy to order a cocktail from the bar at the end of the pool area. The staff were wonderful! Always super friendly and helpful and went out of their way to ensure our stay was a happy one. Breakfast was at the cafe at the front of the hotel on the street front. Was fine with all the 'usual' breakfast items! Location was the best! So easy to walk out the hotel (or catch a complimentary golf buggy down the long drive to the front of the hotel!), and fine a multitude of yummy restaurants and shopping. Overall, we would definately stay here again and would recommend for anyone wanting a good clean hotel in a fantastic spot, but not needing big resort style grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak