The Colony Hotel Bali
US$687
US$569
US$413
US$327
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$492
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$106
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$225
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$316
US$243
US$267
US$219
Hotels.com
All reviewssea circusjunior suitecolonial stylebeautiful boutique hotella lucciolaseminyak squaresmall hotelmotel mexicolawalking distancecentral poolpotato headlarge balconygreat showerthe breakfast areatucked awayrooms are lovelygreat massage
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've always stayed in private villas in Seminyak because I thought it would be cosier than any of the big hotels, how wrong was I?
The Colony is an intimate delightful haven in the midst of the Seminyak buzz. If felt like a mini version of Singapores Raffles and The Oriental in Bangkok. If you're in a Bali to shop, spa and eat it's the prime location - Jalan Pettinenget is around the corner as is Seminyak Square, La Lucciola and Bodyworks. Heaven!
I'll be back in October :)

Room Tip: Suite 5 or 12 are the best and largest but you can't go wrong with any room they're beautifully appointed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnkiGoldCoast
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Colony Hotel is the one place my girl friends and I miss the most after our vacation in Bali. We knew that it is a beautiful place from the website photos, but were nevertheless impressed the moment we opened the door to the cool, jasmine scented room. We were greeted by the friendly front desk who basically served as our travel planner with the comprehensive list of restaurant suggestions. We love the pool, the breakfast, the in-room massage and the lovely hotel staff. I have already recommended the Colony Hotel to my friends visiting Seminyak and will definitely stay there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jennychentw
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed at the Colony leading a psychological retreat with a group of people. Staff helpfull and kind, beautiful place in the center of Seminyak. Like a small beautiful oasis. Have stayed many wonderful places in many travels to Bali,- this is one of my favourite and I will come back . Everyone in the group were very happy! Highly recommendable! Thank you for a great experience.

Room Tip: Room 12 is the best:-)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel in Seminyak is amazing. We were always told by people that we should get a private villa while in Bali but we stayed here first for 3 nights and then had a week at a private villa elsewhere in Seminyak and wished we were back here! Next time I am in Bali I will be coming back here. Quiet and lovely, located near Sea Circus and Bodyworks, friendliest staff and clean comfortable rooms. Perfect hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We can't fault this amazing little hotel! Situated next to Sea Circus, it is very quiet and peaceful. We booked it to celebrate our25th wedding anniversary, and they presented us with a beautiful mousse cake! Nothing is too much trouble, the staff are amazing. Breakfast is simple but excellent, and made to order, no queuing at Bain Maries!
Our room, a junior suite, was spacious and well appointed, bathroom facilities top notch.

I highly recommend this place

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple