First I would personally like to thank the General Manager Thomas Walter for his personal service while at the villa.
We spent 7 nights for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and my husband did not want to leave the room, it was so beautiful. Not very often do you find that you walk into a place and it looks just like in the photo.
Everytime we walked to our villa it was like taking a walk through a tropical garden. Every detail has been paid to both interior and landscape design.
While the villas are not situated in the heart of Seminyak the taxis are so cheap $2-$3 that it's not worth mentioning. Also Thomas had the driver drop us off free of charge on a couple of occasions to the restaurants.
I do feel that the food is a little bit on the expensive side (but definately worth it) and after spending 2 weeks in Bali we realised that whever we went you would pay for quality.
I would recommend this villa for Honeymooners, Romantic getaways.
Already looking forward to our next stay.
Tip: if you love italian food go to Sasa' Ristorante italiano and Metis for a romantic dinner.
Camelia & Daniel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak