This has to be the best villa i have stayed in and the staff are fantastic.
The first thing i noticed was that check in was easy and done in the air con comfort of the villa rather than the open air reception area.
Beautiful grounds, lovely plants and man made creeks full of koi. The communal swimming has 2 waterfalls and plants growing all around it, making it feel more like a natural swimming spot than a man made pool.
The Ippolito coffee shop does it's own roasting on site and has a great coffee menu. You can even get a takeway coffee to have in your room if you can't be bothered making your own plunger coffee. BTW the coffee is good!
We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa. It was huge! The bathroom alone was the size of most hotel rooms. What we really loved was the use of glass doors. It means that you can either have everything open, thus letting the outside in or you can have evrything closed with aircon on and still see the pool and garden. The walls are very high ensuring maximum privacy.
The bedroom, living area and bathroom are all seperate.
The bathroom has a huge rain shower, twin basins and a big stone tub. It also fills with natural light. It even has a tv in there! The bedroom has a kingsize bed, inbuilt wardrobe, safe and another tv- once again with cable and free movies.
The lounge area has everything you need in luding fridge, coffee plunger with free house roasted coffee and a Bose mp3 dock.
You can have this at the restaurant or in your villa. The choice is varied and yummy. We tried everything during our stay and would happily have it all again.
Last but by nomeans least the staff here are fantastic. Friendly, attentive and very proffessional. This is a great place but the staff really do make it!!!! A big thankyou to them.
This is by far and away the best villa we have ever stayed in and we are already talking about coming back. Thankyou to everyone- from service staff to grounds and maintenace staff- for a wonderful stay.:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak