We have been to Bali so many times however we had never stayed in a villa
As a friend was getting married in Seminyak we decided to stay in the area and MACA had been recommended by a friend.
Right from the complimentary transfer from the Airport where we were greeted with cool towels and water - which was very refreshing after traveling for most of the day!
We found the staff at MACA villas welcoming, warm and so attentive to any of our needs
We stayed in a deluxe pool side villa and it was amazing!!
Exactly as the pictures depict on the website we so impressed by the presentation and layout of the villa!! We found the privacy of our own pool was fantastic we could relax using all the facilities provided by the villa including the free movies, very large bathroom with rain shower and large bedroom without going anywhere!
They service the villa twice a day which is a nice touch
Even replacing the complimentary bottles of water if we had drunk them already and giving us extra!
The staff are so attentive from the grounds staff greeting you as you walk past to the breakfast staff each morning
Breakfast is great- it can be served in your villa or at the restaurant
We found there was a good range on the menu and we pleased to see a healthier option like Bircher museli which was very yummy on the menu and the pancakes are fantastic!!
We ate dinner twice at the restaurant while we were at MACA and found the food to be good value for money and the atmosphere was lovely
We'd happily eat there again
The villa is a little out of the way- I would recommend to take advantage of the Villa's complimentary shuttle service into Seminyak - we also walked back from Sea Circus one night after dinner and were a little nervous however we had no problems
Overall we only have positive things to say about our stay at MACA villas- I really think its the staff that make the difference at MACA villa- we really have not experienced a team that were so professional and welcoming before, nothing was ever too much to ask!
We will never stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak