I have travelled to Bali on numerous occasions and wanted to relax away from the hustle and bustle yet be within walking distance of great restaurants and bars. Maca Villa fitted this category and the final requirement - a villa with doors that completely open / slide back so you can have the experience of complete openness onto the pool and outdoor area.
The service was sensational, nothing was an issue and we enjoyed breakfast in the villa - very private. Only 1 year old, the villas were very clean and large.
Making reservations and arranging transport to popular restaurants was all taken care of by the fabulous reception staff.
We will definitely be back to stay at Maca Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak