“I dont mind lazying in the villa for the whole day”
Review of Maca Villas & Spa

Maca Villas & Spa
Ranked #30 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 10 September 2012

This villa is awesome. We stayed in 1 bed deluxe villa. The private pool was clean and bigger than we imagine, spacious enough for us to have private swimming. All the staffs are very friendly and timely efficient. Really have great experiences in the villa. And it is located within walking distance to many interesting and beautiful cafes and restaurants. And indeed, the food was lovely with reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Maca Villas & Spa

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Stayed for 5 nights and it was an amazing experience. Not to mention their well-maintained interiors, the staff service was also excellent. Very friendly, responsive and helpful.
I was staying there with my 2y.o lil boy. And at that time I used to prepare him a homemade cooking for his breakfast everyday. So I brought some of the raw ingredients with me to be placed in the fridge. When I asked the staff for assistance. Wow they even offered me to prepare it by themself as a daily service. All I had to do is brief the Chef and handed him the recipe. They also asked me at what time the breakfast should've been delivered and they always made it on-time. Andit was all a free of charge service.
I'm very impressed!
Location was great, not too crowded like Seminyak-Kute area, easy to get everything. The Villa itself was beautifully tranquil, the atmosphere was so cozy. The room and and the pool was nice, clean and well-maintained. It was a total relaxing, indulging experience for me, my husband and of course... my little one. Maca Villa is highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We have just returned from 8 wonderful days staying at Maca Villa in a 2 bedroom pool villa. This was a fantastic experience. The villa was beautiful and the location was great. We could not fault anything about our stay. The staff made this experience amazing. They are so helpful and friendly and certainly made our time with them a memorable holiday. I would certainly recommend Maca Villa.

Room Tip: We checked out a couple of other rooms at Maca Villas and they were all good. I don't think it w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank T_GPrice
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed for 4 nights and everything was great. We stayed in a 1 bed deluxe pool villa and the villa was perfect. We had breakfast set up in the villa every morning which was lovely. Location was great, easy to get to everything, walking distance to shops and restaurants or a very short taxi ride. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison F
Ika D, Director of Sales at Maca Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write your experience stay, our team are looking forward to welcome you again at Maca Villas & Spa Seminyak. Best wishes from all of us here at Maca Villas.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed for 4 nights in July/August 2012. They place is beautifully tranquil and nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent and so were the staff. It was only 15 min walk from beach but the hotel were able to drive us there when we wanted despite not being at the designated shuttle times. The villa was exquisite and private pool a lovely way to start /end the day. I cannot recommend this place enough. Although a little off the beaten track (100metres!) it is near to very very nice bars and restaurants and only a 15min/£4 taxi ride from lively Kuta. I'd love to return at some point. :-)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write review about your stay at our resort, glad to know after miles away flew from Edinburgh you had great experiences with us, all of us here at Maca Villas looking welcome to welcome you again in the future. Best wishes.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

My partner and I just spent 5 days at Maca Villas. The villas are very nice and comfortable and I thought they were in a good location as the Petitenget area seems to get busier each time we visit. However the villa shuttle or a taxi can have you amongst the hustle and bustle of Seminyak in no time if need be. The whole villa complex is quiet and secure. Mase Restaurant and Cafe is great for people who like us need and enjoy a nice coffee to start their day. You can either have it with breakfast at the restaurant or have it delivered to your room. The Villas themselves are very nice as you would expect.Good sized room,bathroom with a TV and a good size lounge area. Also having the ability to enjoy the open air or close off the villa to the heat is an added bonus and is something we always look for when we choose a villa . Although in saying that the weather in Bali at the moment is fantastic.

My partner also tried the spa and although she was doing some pretty serious yoga and getting deep tissue massages elsewhere she did say that the massage at the spa was more of a relaxing type and she enjoyed it very much.

However,the thing that sets Maca Villas apart is the staff and thats certainly saying something because the service in most places is very good. The staff at Maca Villas are very courteous,polite,helpfull and enjoy a good fun conversation with you. It does nt matter what their role is if they can help they will.

My partner and I enjoy trying new places when we visit Bali because you get the best, something fresh and new each time we visit. In saying that I would recommend Maca Villas and for us we would highly consider returning there on our next rip to Bali.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom villa for 4 nights at a cost of $1,200. Service was impeccable and staff was very courteous and had great attention to detail. Bottled water was even provided in bathroom for brushing our teeth and could easily request for more. Bed was comfortable and had option to keep room in complete darkness for lie-ins. Private pool was too cold to swim in(there is however a main pool which looked warm, we did not get a chance to try that) and quite small (more for soaking than actual swim). Daybed provided to soak up the rays. TV is located in bedroom but had option to open sliding doors and angle TV so visible from living room. Had an option to deliver breakfast to room if one is too lazy to make it to the main restaurant, we loved this option. Food was average. Shower was good, high water pressure. Walking distance (5 minutes) to Sarong and 15 minutes to Potato Head. However, not easy to walk around as no proper sidewalk and uneven walkways. Free shuttle service into Seminyak Square. Villa was exactly like published photographs so lived up to expectations, no nasty surprises. We really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ika D, Director of Sales at Maca Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Guests, Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experiences.
We are pleased to know that you have great holiday with us and hope to welcome you again very soon. Best wishes from all of us here at Maca Villas.