Stayed here in December for 7 nights with 2 other girlfriends in a 2-bedroom deluxe pool villa. Entire experience was fantastic beginning with the seamless reservation process over email. Being a travel agent (my friends are not agents), I had a wide range of properties to choose from but am so thankful we booked Maca for our first trip to Bali.
We organised an airport pickup direct with Maca, and Nyoman the driver was ready and waiting upon our arrival, and had a lovely chat to us on the drive to Seminyak. We were greeted with delicious mocktails upon arrival and were then taken to our villa by one of the butlers.
We were all amazed when we walked into our beautiful villa, it looked exactly like (if not better than) the photos on the website. Beautiful spacious bathrooms with rainfall showers and the living area was great too. Although the weather was overcast during our stay, many a morning was spent sunbaking on the lounges by our private pool, which was just the right size. Massive king-sized beds, we could fit all 3 of us girls onto the one bed and still had heaps of room! The Ipod dock/speakers were a great idea, enabling us to have the tunes "pumping" whilst we were sunbaking or getting ready to head out.
When we arrived we were informed that a shuttle drop-off service operated 3 times a day, however each time (at least twice per day) that we were wanting to go somewhere from the hotel, the front office staff would call the resort car for us and take us to wherever (within Seminyak/Legian) we wanted to go, which was fantastic!
Each time we returned to our villa in the afternoon and after dinner the housekeepers had been in and performed an excellent job cleaning the villa and giving turndown service. All the other staff were so friendly as well, each one we encountered would stop what they were doing and greet us with a warm smile and a hello.
We opted to take our included breakfast in our villa each morning, and this was one of the highlights of the stay. So much to choose from and mid-trip we thought we would ask if they happened to have any vegemite to put on our toast - low and behold the next morning they delivered a brand new, unopened FULL JAR of Vegemite for us!
We had a 10.30pm flight home on our final day, and reception was kind enough to extend our checkout until 1pm (as they had another booking arriving that night), and then when we returned to the villa just before 6pm for our departure transfer,they were kind enough to let us use the spa area to each shower and change into fresh clothes - this really just capped off an absolutely wonderful experience at Maca!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak