Where do I start, We stayed at Maca Villa for two weeks over the last Christmas Holidays and New Years eve. I can only say that I have never found a hotel as fine as this one. Mind you, we have stayed in deluxe resorts and hotels all over the world, from the Maldives to Thailand, Africa and all over the USA. What we found here is such a gem. The villa's are classy an private, the restaurant serves great food and wines. The Ipolito coffee bar serves beter Machiato's as most coffee bar's in Milan Italy. Than the staff.... what can I say, they really made feel at home and made our stay at Maca villa's probably one of the best holiday's in our life, we salute and thank you for that.
Don't think we have any connection with the owner or such after this raving review, it's the simple truth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak