My friend and I stayed at Maca for 5 nights & were not disappointed!
- 3 tv's - even one in the bathroom
- very good layout - beautiful rooms
- service is flawless
- spa was amazing - highly recommend a massage
- shuttle service is amazing, always happy to drive you
- great location. Not to far from centre but far away enough to be away from the hassle & bustle
- room service was yum, but breaky was kind of avg (but above avg for hotel breakies in Bali)
- great bathroom amenities
- there is an Aircon in bedroom and lounge room, so villa always cool
- the sun is hit and miss. The way the villas are built, we only had sun from 1-4pm daily. However you can use the shared pool in morning
- bath towels definitely need to be replaced!
- slight cracks in villa which allows mossies in but wasn't a problem as they fumigate & use the coils
Overall maca was fantastic! Did not want to leave!! You will not regret staying here!
Ps: I also highly recommend to go to w hotel for at least 1 day and use their pool facilities. It's $30 aus a day, but $15 can be used for drinks.