I have spent the last 3 days here trying to unwind after a very hectic 6 months. It certainly was relaxing. The room was very nice, quite and private. Everything you would expect, large comfortable bed, nice bathroom, 2 TVs with good satellite channels. The pool was a bit cold but refreshing. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I thought that was the breakfast menu which was a bit basic. It's location is only a short walk to the beach, shopping and Potato Head, the W etc. It is also a bit hard to explain to taxi drivers it's location, so you do need the full address when you go out and about. Overall it has been an excellent experience and I would recommend to anyone looking for somewhere quite to escape to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak