“Meatless Saturday”

Ranked #79 of 549 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Earth Cafe is committed to serving the best-quality, freshest and most nutritious cuisine, while also tailoring our food to individual dietary or allergy requirements. We partner exclusively with companies and suppliers that share our dedication to excellence. Filled with a passion for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Macrobiotic principles; and a zeal for bringing about positive change in the lives of our customers, suppliers, and workers, we at Earth Cafe are firmly committed to promoting exuberant love, compassionate non-violence, and health-conscious living – wherever we operate.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided to go meatless and eat something wholesome and healthy. We decided to try Earth Cafe & Market in the heart of Seminyak. It was one of the best dinner we had since we arrived in Bali. We walked into a brightly lit cafe and greeted by friendly people.Browsing through the menu, we realized that this is a haven for vegans and vegetarians. We started with their Special Ginger Beer which is very refreshing. The drink is made from brewed ginger with palm sugar and they straw was made from sugar cane. I had a chickpea burger and it was huge. It came with salads and sweet potato fries. My sister had the Seitan Schnitzel which was really delicious. We were too full to try out the desserts. I wish they have Earth Cafe in Malaysia and Singapore. Simply awesome.

There are newer reviews for Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our villa, Heliconia Villas, is across the road from Earth Cafe which is really convenient. I am not vegetarian however I do enjoy the occasional vegetarian meal. It was close to 10pm when we got there and the place was buzzing. The restaurant closes at 11pm.  Excellent menu with an interesting variety of meals from salads to sandwiches to rice, noodles and wraps.  I opted for nasi goreng which unfortunately was not really to my taste as the brown rice was rather hard. The soy latte on the other hand was really good. Service was rather slow even though I was the only one eating and other diners were having after dinner drinks/coffee. The restaurant also has a section on healthy/organic groceries as well as a fridge filled with delicious-looking cakes and sweet treats. Bought some dried organic rosella flowers for mum, good tea for diabetics. Paid 29,000 rupiah for 100g packet.  Will swing by Earth Café again on my next Bali trip and check out other delectables on the menu.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I ate at this cafe nearly every day and i highly recommend it to anyone who may be paranoid about getting sick in Indonesia.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to the cafe 3 times now and each time I wonder why I bother. I am an experienced traveller, Australian and very easy going.
The food is good, which is why I went back but the service is shocking. The staff can barely understand what you order, I waited 20 minutes for the wrong drink and then 30 minutes to be told they don't have what I ordered anymore. So I missed my lunch and starved during a 3 hr appointment. When I politely yes politely mentioned it they didn't even respond and just giggled.
Never going back

1  Thank Aymlou
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely little shop and cafe that has lots of natural, Paleo, raw, gluten and dairy free products and off the menu food.
Prices are comparable to Aus and they have a delivery service. I haven't tried the delivery service as yet but the shop and cafe are well with a visit if you have special dietary needs. I am going back today!!
Enjoy :)