Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #23 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
Reviewed 28 June 2014

On advice of some expats, I tried Glo and was blown away. They provide the same level of hygiene, trained staff and great range of services as a salon or massage studio in Melbourne but at a fraction of the price. While it is more expensive than the $10 pedicures in Bali, knowing that they have sterilised equipment and proper staff makes all the difference. Massages were excellent too!

3  Thank M M
"deep tissue massage"
"excellent service"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Nice girls and good shellac manicure and pedicure. Good wifi. Water/coffee/tea offered on arrival. Only criticisms were that the chairs are not as comfortable as they look and the room was also quite hot at times, think maybe the air con should have been a bit colder possibly? Also quite expensive for Bali. But overall a safe bet for a good manicure/pedicure!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Loved the nail treatments & shellac - very very good, and I would say this place is mainly a nail spa. But had poor experience with the massages. We both felt the massage wasnt great, on top of that the two ladies were sick and coughing everywhere!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had great service with Glo Spa i emailed for a booking in January 2014 (my first time in Bali) i had a spray tan using their 'Naked tan' product which i also had the option of body brushing which i did and i also had their package 'Say Hi to Shellac'. I had very quick response to all my emails every time. I am a senior beauty therapist back home and a student nurse (so i look for quality and hygiene!), i wanted to make sure everything was perfect. On the day two ladies arrived and they were amazing great service and the finish product was sadly better then mine! hehe it was great and for the price it was even better!. I used Glo spa again booking my appointment through email in April 2014 for an evening makeup and hair and again the service was amazing, price was great and my mum and i couldn't be happier. So Thankyou very much i will use your service again next time when im in Bali and have recommended to all my friends and family who travel to Bali to use your service too.
I forgot to mention they came to my hotel and villa for a very small charge which worked better for me.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2014

After waiting 20 minutes past our scheduled massage time, an employee told us the wait would be a while longer because the previous guests had arrived late. Unfortunately, we had dinner plans and we weren't able to wait, though it was unclear whether we'd be sitting around for another 10 minutes or two hours. We opted to leave 10 minutes later. As for the facility itself, it looked serviceable -- fine given the low price. The staff seemed friendly enough, though they were entirely unconcerned about our wait until we got up to leave.