“Is that me? Amazing hair and makeup.”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
Donnybrook, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Is that me? Amazing hair and makeup.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was attending my brothers wedding in Bali and had booked for both hair and makeup to be done the morning of the wedding.
The welcoming atmosphere and friendly service from the moment you walked in was so inviting. My hair was just amazing, everyone commented on the stunning style and Sharon had taking everything I had asked for and made it even better.
I can honestly say I didn't realise it was me when my make up was finished. Perfect colour choices and blending but I didn't feel like I had make up on.
I have been highly recommending Glo to everyone I know going to Bali.

1 Thank Bron000

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spray Tan for my Bali Wedding”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The lovely ladies from Glo actually made the trip out to our amazing villa in Uluwatu to do mine and my bridesmaids spray tans.
The Glo girls were polite, efficient and made us feel so comfortable.
I was so happy with out tans also as we weren't too brown or too light it was just perfect for the big day! Thank you so much Glo for fitting in with our plans and being so flexible. I will be a regular at their Seminyak Salon in the future! Highly Recommend. :)

2 Thank NPriore
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I went to Glo Day Spa in Seminyak twice while i was there. Once for Shallac nails and once for a facial. Both experiences were lovely. The facial was beautiful. I have particularly sensitive skin and the products they used were very nice, i walked out with a fresh clear face. The nails were good too. Lovely staff. Nice salon.

2 Thank Simone H
Bali, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional & Reliable.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very professional staff. Reliable with products and service. I live in Bali and would only use Glo. It is very central if in the Seminyak area. Make the most of your time and get a few procedures done at the same time which is not a problem at all!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank adieav
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Can be better”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Taking advice from many reviews at Trip Advisor, i tried Glo for waxing and pedicure treatment last month.
First visit was during weekday and service is nice.
Greetings and all procedure was done smoothly.

Last visit by last week a little bit dissapointing me.
I did came without reservation, when i arrived they just said "We are full."
Even they didnt ask anything or suggesting to make reservation for next visit. When after a while they are too busy to handle other customers coming.
I really wish they can improve the service and maybe i will consider to come again but surely not in near time.

2 Thank jesslyn1303