“Glad I visited”
Review of Amo Spa

Amo Spa
Ranked #10 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have been to Bali many, many times and had plenty of mani's and pedi's. So glad I finally made the decision to visit AMO we always stay in Legian so I took a taxi there and did some shopping in Seminyak before my appointment. Really enjoyed it, also had a shoulder & neck massage while my nails we getting done. Wonderful and was very relaxing just what I needed. First time ever I have been asked to check my nails and see if I was satisfied with the length, shape etc before any polish was applied. Will certainly be visiting again during my next visit to Bali. Highly recommend do suggest making an appointment as they do get busy.

Hi Jenny755,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the spa and will make sure to pass along your kind words to the staff.

Please come back and visit us next you're in Seminyak!

There are newer reviews for Amo Spa

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Myself and my wife spent many indulgent hours in this wonderful spa, great staff, great owner Navia (hope i got that right), and great cocktails

1  Thank chris4boys

Hi chris4boys,

You got it right! Thank you so much for your review. I will make sure to pass along your review to the staff as they will appreciate your kind words.

Make sure to come back and visit us next time you're in Seminyak!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I opted for a shellac mani-pedi. The spa is very modern, with comfortable chairs and friendly staff. They shaped my nails well, and were attentive to my cuticles. I chose a natural french for my hands and red shellac on my toes. A good arm massage and quick neck rub.
The following day one of the hand on my nails pealed unexpectedly; I returned and they fixed it, no questions asked.
I'd definitely go back.

Hi contraryro,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the spa. I'm so glad you enjoyed your mani-pedi and that the staff could fix the unexpected peel. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the staff.

Make sure to come back and visit us next time you're in Seminyak!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

2nd time I've been to Amo and it didn't disappoint. I got the pregnancy massage which was far superior to others on the trip. Fantastic staff, oils, and most of all - massages! Super affordable at 300,000 for a 90 min massage.

Hi Antonella212014,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy you enjoyed your massage at the spa. I will definitely make sure to pass along your kind words to the staff.

We hope to see you again in Seminyak!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had a mani and pedi today wiith Opi gel polish. Great service clean facilities, but the receipt was not itemised as per pricelist and ended up paying more than required! I dont mind paying for good service but I do mind not getting an itemised receipt that doesnt reflect price list. And that was including the 17.5% service and tax charge I already paid. Lesson learned ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RECEIPT.

Hi rose m,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your mani pedi at the spa and I apologize for the discrepancy on your receipt. I will pass along your feedback to the staff in order to better our services.

If you ever find yourself in Seminyak again, please visit us. We would love to make it up to you.