Amo Spa- MOVED

Would recommend

Reviewed 5 April 2018
Erica C
via mobile

All reviews banana chips mani pedi oxygen facial w hotel shoulder massage juice bar eyelash extensions attention to detail ginger tea my friend nail polish hair wash foot reflexology top quality hair treatment back home hour massage
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The place a bit old and comparing to saunas’ in Thailand. It’s understandable that this kind of place was just being tolerated but, not accepted. Price for entry was just 30k for sauna.

1  Thank Phillip R
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Had a lash tint which was nice, but can get quite uncomfortable in the chairs they use as your neck is extended back. I had booked a lash tint and then a 60 minute neck/shoulder massage.
The lady doing my lash tint gave me somewhat of a neck/shoulder massage so once lash tint was finished I ended up changing my massages to feet/legs and neck/head.
Perhaps when doing the lash tint the lady could have given a hand massage, that way you can still enjoy a nice 60 minute massage on that area.
Having the massage in the quite area in the lazyboy chairs is always my favourite, the massage therapist was fab, great pressure and I was the only person in the area so it was blissfully quiet. I will be very disappointed when this place closes and the only spa will be in Canggu. Its a great location.

Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear saudinurse,

First of all, thank you for being our loyal customer, please be assured that your feedback has been shared to the rest of the team to motivate them to always give the best service.

We have the same team in our new location in Canggu, and also we have added a restaurant and sauna facilities with the view of rice field. You will love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

Canggu location is only 30 minutes away from Petitenget and we promise you when you are here at our new location you wont be disappointed. We are looking forward to seeing you at AMO Spa Center Canggu.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I got the spa mani and pedi with a shoulder massage for 300k +25k for polish. The therapists are friendly and attentive. They always checked if it was ok to do something before beginning to do so. My boyfriend had a 1 hour massage for 22k. He enjoyed it. It was on the more expensive side but by Australian standards, it's definitely worth it.

Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Erica C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experiences with us at AMO Petitenget, please be assured that your beautiful feedback has been shared to the entire team. I would like take this opportunity to inform you that we are relocating AMO Spa Petitenget to Canggu (Jalan Raya Batu Bolong No. 69 Canggu) on April 26th.

In AMO Spa Canggu we have added an outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & ice baths to our growing list of treatments at this spa. you'll love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Pay that little bit extra and be treated to beautiful treatments right near W!
Foot massages are amazing-definitely with quite a bit of pressure too.
The pedicures are great and endless list of OPI colours to choose from!
Went here on my last trip also and standard is still great and service is fantastic! Highly recommend for paying a few $ extra for this place.

1  Thank Travel-bug-abroad
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Travel-bug-abroad,

We are happy to know that you have a chance to visit AMO Petitenget, I also agree that foot massage is one of the best treatments we provide at AMO, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we have another location in Canggu, this venue is biggest location we have, we have sauna, steamer rooms, jacuzzi and also hot and iced dipping pools. In the future if you visit Bali please do not hesitate to contact us and make a booking at AMO Canggu.
Thank you for your beautiful feedback and we hope we could welcome you back at AMO in the nearest future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We visited back in 2016 and were glad that the massages are still as awesome. There's a cucumber peel mask included in the massage which is divine. Look the massage oils provided for our selection and the delicious banana chips. The pedicure is okay.

1  Thank CarsiePars
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear CarsiePars,

It is always delightful to have a loyal customer such as your good self and thank you for taking the time to write your beautiful review on TripAdvisor. We strive everyday to maintain our standard of service and make sure that our customer is pampered with the quality of our products.

In our newest location in Canggu we have added an outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & ice baths to our growing list of treatments at this spa. you'll love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had a facial massage here and I was really disappointed , we decided to try the spa as it looked really good ..
I really couldn't wait until the "therapist" finishes , I don't know how I didn't ask her to stop ... it was suppose to be reflexology facial , the entire time felt like she was washing my face with tons of creme, really unpleasant .. i shared my experience on the counter and they offered 15% discount ... very generous , but all I wanted was to leave this place and forget about it .....
My boyfriend had a really nice massage and was happy about it ...
but that was my personal experience ...
Expensive doesn't mean always quality and experienced terapeutas.

Hi DessyBones,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experience with us at AMO, Please be assured that your feedback has been taken for consideration as a constructive feedback, I have noted and and shared your feedback with our managers especially our therapist manager to take an essential step in order to make sure this shortfall is taken care of.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I dropped in to make an appointment and got one straight away, opting for a 60 minute "relax" massage . A lovely young lady took me upstairs for my massage. She was great- delivered a very pleasant and relaxing massage with hot stones and a cucumber face mask . However , there were a number of things I did find not so pleasant .The room was a tiny rectangular cubicle with no ambiance at all, with only a tiny diffuser on the floor in the corner to impart possibly some essential oils into the air (although i couldn't smell any). Then there was the constant foot traffic walking backward and forward outside my room along with other assorted noises , presumably moving things around ( that is what it sounded like). Hard to have a relaxing massage in this environment. I feel sorry for the ladies actually doing the massages because they do a great job but are let down by the workplace they are in.

2  Thank Balifan2013
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Balifan2013,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback on TripAdvisor, we would consider this as a constructive feedback, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about our newest location in Canggu, if you are looking for massage room with nice ambience this would be the place.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

AMO day spa
Family of five
Booked via Live Chat with Ning - very helpful.
One hour massage each. Very nice waiting area. It was one of our birthdays and they gave us a nice cupcake and sang happy birthday after the massage. You take off your shoes and put them in a locker before you go upstairs. There are lots of rooms. Very comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Very good massage. Throughout the massage they ask if you are fine. You get to choose the scent you want. Nice selection of scents. Overall 4.5/5 experience. I do recommended that you go there with/out your family. It is a must try

1  Thank Trudy G
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Trudy G,

Warmest greetings from AMO...
Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review here on TripAdvisor, and thank you for highlighting our manager Ning. We strive everyday to maintain our standard of service and make sure that our customer is pampered with the quality of our products, we really glad that you had a chance to enjoy it.

In our newest spa in Canggu we have added an outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & ice baths to our growing list of treatments at this spa. you'll love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Can be better, just an average massage. Only have 2 choices of body massage. Therapists are nice and friendly tho.

Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Agnes C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experience with us here on TripAdvisor, yes indeed we only have 2 choices of body massage but we also have foot and shoulder massage as well.

AMO has Rejuvenate and Relax me, Rejuvenate is combination of deep tissue, lomi lomi and pressure point technique of massages, while Relax Me massage is more like a Balinese Massage, we think it is enough to have those two choice of massages with all the techniques.

Please be assured that your feedback has been taken for consideration as a constructive feedback, I have noted and and shared your feedback with our managers especially our therapist manager to take an essential step in order to make sure this shortfall is taken care of. We are sorry if we could not meet your expectation.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Less than I expected it to be.

The staff were nice and friendly.
The prices are higher than regular

In my country the coffee served comes free. But here it’s with extra charges.

Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Mahmoud A,

Warmest greetings from AMO..
Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experience on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your thought in regards of coffee, here at AMO we serve Ginger Tea as a complimentary, this is actually part of the healing process right after your treatment as we know what ginger tea does to our body, it could balance cortisol stress hormone levels, brings blood pressure back to normal, increases the body’s metabolic rate and ups a person’s energy. Our price reflects on our quality of service and products we use.

Thank you again.