Amo Spa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Highlight - always the massage

Had a lash tint which was nice, but can get quite uncomfortable in the chairs they use as your neck... read more

Reviewed 20 April 2018
saudinurse
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Would recommend

I got the spa mani and pedi with a shoulder massage for 300k +25k for polish. The therapists are... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2018
Erica C
via mobile

All reviews banana chips mani pedi oxygen facial cucumber mask w hotel shoulder massage juice bar eyelash extensions attention to detail ginger tea great service nail polish foot reflexology gel nails hair treatment top quality private room
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We visited back in 2016 and were glad that the massages are still as awesome. There's a cucumber peel mask included in the massage which is divine. Look the massage oils provided for our selection and the delicious banana chips. The pedicure is okay.

1  Thank CarsiePars
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear CarsiePars,

It is always delightful to have a loyal customer such as your good self and thank you for taking the time to write your beautiful review on TripAdvisor. We strive everyday to maintain our standard of service and make sure that our customer is pampered with the quality of our products.

In our newest location in Canggu we have added an outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & ice baths to our growing list of treatments at this spa. you'll love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

We look forward to seeing you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had a facial massage here and I was really disappointed , we decided to try the spa as it looked really good ..
I really couldn't wait until the "therapist" finishes , I don't know how I didn't ask her to stop ... it was suppose to be reflexology facial , the entire time felt like she was washing my face with tons of creme, really unpleasant .. i shared my experience on the counter and they offered 15% discount ... very generous , but all I wanted was to leave this place and forget about it .....
My boyfriend had a really nice massage and was happy about it ...
but that was my personal experience ...
Expensive doesn't mean always quality and experienced terapeutas.

Hi DessyBones,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experience with us at AMO, Please be assured that your feedback has been taken for consideration as a constructive feedback, I have noted and and shared your feedback with our managers especially our therapist manager to take an essential step in order to make sure this shortfall is taken care of.

With best regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I dropped in to make an appointment and got one straight away, opting for a 60 minute "relax" massage . A lovely young lady took me upstairs for my massage. She was great- delivered a very pleasant and relaxing massage with hot stones and a cucumber face mask . However , there were a number of things I did find not so pleasant .The room was a tiny rectangular cubicle with no ambiance at all, with only a tiny diffuser on the floor in the corner to impart possibly some essential oils into the air (although i couldn't smell any). Then there was the constant foot traffic walking backward and forward outside my room along with other assorted noises , presumably moving things around ( that is what it sounded like). Hard to have a relaxing massage in this environment. I feel sorry for the ladies actually doing the massages because they do a great job but are let down by the workplace they are in.

2  Thank Balifan2013
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Balifan2013,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback on TripAdvisor, we would consider this as a constructive feedback, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about our newest location in Canggu, if you are looking for massage room with nice ambience this would be the place.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

AMO day spa
Family of five
Booked via Live Chat with Ning - very helpful.
One hour massage each. Very nice waiting area. It was one of our birthdays and they gave us a nice cupcake and sang happy birthday after the massage. You take off your shoes and put them in a locker before you go upstairs. There are lots of rooms. Very comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Very good massage. Throughout the massage they ask if you are fine. You get to choose the scent you want. Nice selection of scents. Overall 4.5/5 experience. I do recommended that you go there with/out your family. It is a must try

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Trudy G
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Trudy G,

Warmest greetings from AMO...
Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review here on TripAdvisor, and thank you for highlighting our manager Ning. We strive everyday to maintain our standard of service and make sure that our customer is pampered with the quality of our products, we really glad that you had a chance to enjoy it.

In our newest spa in Canggu we have added an outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room & ice baths to our growing list of treatments at this spa. you'll love the nail bar on the second floor that overlooks all of Canggu.

We look forward to seeing you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Can be better, just an average massage. Only have 2 choices of body massage. Therapists are nice and friendly tho.

Date of experience: February 2018
Hananto W, General Manager at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Agnes C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your experience with us here on TripAdvisor, yes indeed we only have 2 choices of body massage but we also have foot and shoulder massage as well.

AMO has Rejuvenate and Relax me, Rejuvenate is combination of deep tissue, lomi lomi and pressure point technique of massages, while Relax Me massage is more like a Balinese Massage, we think it is enough to have those two choice of massages with all the techniques.

Please be assured that your feedback has been taken for consideration as a constructive feedback, I have noted and and shared your feedback with our managers especially our therapist manager to take an essential step in order to make sure this shortfall is taken care of. We are sorry if we could not meet your expectation.

With best regards,