“Excellent”
Review of Bali Bliss Tour

Bali Bliss Tour
Ranked #14 of 115 Tours in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Bliss Tours, provide scenic tours to such places as Tanah Lot Temple, Besakih Temple, other Bali Temple Tours, Kintamani Volcano, Bedugul or perhaps you would like to experience a shopping tour to wonderful places such as the village of Tohpati , Celuk, Mas and Ubud.
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Booked a one day tour with this company and found the service to be excellent. The guide, Nyoman, took good care of us and offered a lot of information along the way. He even helped us pay first for our white water rafting trip because it worked out to be slightly cheaper in IDR than in US$ but we did not have enough IDR currency with us. We enjoyed the day tour a lot. The only down side was too much time spent on the road but that was due to traffic conditions. Definitely recommend this tour company to others.

Visited March 2014

Israel
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“OK Tour and Service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have chosen Bali Bliss thanks to their very good response time which allowed us to discuss different tours options and negotiate a price. I have booked 4 days with them.
Unfortunately, Nyoman "Crocodile" the one I have discussed with was not available and Nyoman his colleague had taken his place. Nyoman is a very good person, extraordinary driver, polite and helpful. his english is lacking and we couldn't enjoy deeper conversations with him. we had questions about what we are seeing and life in Bali but it was difficult to communicate. When we stopped for sites, Nyoman would've let us explore by ourselves, eat by ourselves and had the behaviour of a personal driver rather than that of a tour guide. so I was expecting for more. The stops for different art shops in Ubud area were a bit of a rip off.. you can find similar art much cheaper (The worst is the gold and silver workshop) - he took us right after our airport pick-up and it was our 1st visit to Bali.. we didn't know the prices and we obviously bought a few items. The lunch buffets are overall poor choice and expensive (be careful if you have them included or not). I did provided a feedback that they should improve the lunch options.The areas we've seen are absolutely wonderful, we covered a lot of ground and Nyoman worked hard and long hours to accommodate our wishes. Still, I would try a different tour guide next time i am in Bali.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Eddie F
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great personalised service”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Booked the tour the night before via the website and got an email reply almost immediately. They also texted my mobile on the confirmation!

The driver was very good and he catered the tour to our preference! We definitely enjoyed the trip.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank RonShah
Cambridge
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“You'll have a good time with Bali Bliss Tour”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I spent the morning on a Bali Bliss tour and learned a lot and saw a lot. 'Crocodile' is the owner---an intelligent young man who knows a lot about Bali history and culture. He was totally professional and and prompt; I enjoyed my time with him! There was much more he could have shown me, but . . . time ran out!

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous service”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We took two tours during our visit and both were excellent. The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful in customising our tours to ensure we got to see everything we wanted to and more. Highly recommended for individuals, couples and families. A great way to see and learn about the local sites.

Visited January 2014