“Fantastic shawarma”

Happy Falafel
Ranked #141 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic shawarma”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fancy a quick snack. This is the place. Clean, healthy, fast and delicious. Falafel is great. As is the lamb shawarma.

Brussels, Belgium
“Fresh, tasty and welcoming!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I entered this friendly place on the way back from the beach, my friend was eager to have something healthy after endless fried noodles...and we got exactly what we were looking for - a fresh, green meal in a nice little place. First time I tried a wheat-grass shot - great! I totally recommend the mango salad, even if a bit spicy, you can top it up with some coriander sauce. Nice welcome from the friendly owner! Totally recommend!

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Gyro! Very Fresh!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Absolutely perfect. I wish that I had found this place earlier in my trip I would have eaten here more often! I was really impressed with the freshness of their food and ingredients. Warm soft pita bread yumm. Great find!

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Healthy delicious in seminyak”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

After 12 days of traveling and eating not the healthiest food, I was CRAVING something GrEEN. I shared a chicken mango salad and a falafel (you can fix it the way you like at their fixings bar) and I ordered a wheatgrass shot - exactly what I needed and wanted! If I had more time here, I'd go back for Moroccan lamb pita or gyro and the Greek salad! Yum, I'm already craving it again.

hongkong
“The best BLT Ever!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I spent 2 weeks in Bali ...
And i discovered this place and the BLT on the 3rd or 4th day!!
It was my Lunch spot for the rest of my stay!!
BLT on rye bread ... and chocolate milkshake... Divine!!
I left for others to try others things!!
As from others ...
The falafels are great and so are the salads!

Also fantastic and super friendly staff!!

• Visited May 2014