“Unexpectable experience ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
“Unexpectable experience ”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

For an arab couple ... It was unexpected to find original falafel taste in bali ... My wife and I recommend it strongly .. Tried the falafel and the chicken moroccan style

“Lady boys and noise... Oh and falafel”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had falafel here after reading the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. Falafel was soso. Not freshly made and salty. I like the hummus and the salad bar. Had my midnight snack whilst 'enjoying' the loud music from the neighboring gay bar. Lots of lady boys came in the falafel shop to check their make up and hair in the mirror. Quite an interesting meal time. Not the best falafel there is.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic shawarma”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fancy a quick snack. This is the place. Clean, healthy, fast and delicious. Falafel is great. As is the lamb shawarma.

Brussels, Belgium
“Fresh, tasty and welcoming!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I entered this friendly place on the way back from the beach, my friend was eager to have something healthy after endless fried noodles...and we got exactly what we were looking for - a fresh, green meal in a nice little place. First time I tried a wheat-grass shot - great! I totally recommend the mango salad, even if a bit spicy, you can top it up with some coriander sauce. Nice welcome from the friendly owner! Totally recommend!

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Gyro! Very Fresh!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Absolutely perfect. I wish that I had found this place earlier in my trip I would have eaten here more often! I was really impressed with the freshness of their food and ingredients. Warm soft pita bread yumm. Great find!