“A good bargain”

Primera Hotel Seminyak
Ranked #91 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 10 October 2012

During our holidays we wanted to stay in Seminyak aswell. We found it as a good bargain and it met our expectations for this type of hotel based on our previous experiences of this chain.
It is centrally located in Seminyak.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I stayed 10 days, first time, I dissapointed coz must waited 15 min, they still busy to prepare our room, I really tired and hope can sleep soon but can't. They give me and my boyf welcome drink (orange juice) then bring us to bedroom,but forgot to bring our suitcase, I called receptionist about that, we must waited (again) another 10 min to get our bags.
Small bedroom and modern design,pink and white color,I like it :D and bathroom have a window to bedroom,so better you close it if want to do you're activities in bathroom then you're room mate can't see you :p
2 days everything look normal breakfast start 7am-10.30 am. I love Fave's buffet breakfast, Jakarta or Bali all good for me. One day..some tourists back to hotel and drunk, knock door (2 doors beside my door) very hard and scream to them friends to open door at 2 am. It's very annoyed, I hope people realize,they not sleep alone in a hotel! I called to receptionist about it and next day everything back normal. I don't know thats drunk tourists move out or whatever, I don't care,at least I can sleep well :)
Housekeeping will knock you're door in the morning, if you don't want they disturb you, hang "please don't disturb" sign in front of you're door in the night, when you wake up or want to go out, hang "please make over room" and call receptionist or house keeping to clean you're room.
Swimmpool not big,and not many place to sit around swimmpool,you must come earlier than another guests. Overall I can say, I'm enough satisfied to stay here, friendly staffs,delicious breakfast,clean room, cheap price near with many things I need,beach,shops,restos,and clubs. If tourists become annoying,I think thats not hotel mistake, but Fave tried to make me satisty,I really appreciated about that. Thanks Fave!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Aston I, Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thanks for your response! Please note that the budget hotel concept is one which doesn’t include a bellboy to carry luggage to
rooms. However, if we have staff available we would be happy to help! Sorry for the wait.

Great feedback about the other guests…we are going to implement a kind of “sleep concierge” to monitor the hallways and
ensure guests have a better night sleep.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We stayed in the favehotel just recently for 2 nights. The online rates are very good and the hotel is just in walking distance to almost everything in Seminyak (e.g. 10min. to the beach, local restaurants just near the hotel). The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was pretty good as well. The rooms are clean and big. You can hear the music from the bars until 2am - but this is the only negative thing.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I choose this hotel because the rate is savvy and the location not far from the beach. I brought my family to stay here. Check in process take very long time due to peak season. Staff is friendly and helpful. You can find mini market and local restaurant near hotel. And the beach is about 5 minutes walking distance. The room is clean, and because it's savvy hotel, the corridor's floor not use carpet. So very noisy, even in the room. At night, another guest cried out and knocked their door very loud made very disturbed sound. Breakfast menu is quite variety for hotel type like this. Swimming pool also nice. Overall is a very good hotel and the rate is great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I ve stayed a Fav Hotel twice in the past few months and I've had pleasant to time there, the staff were very friendly and even remembered my name.

On this visit I celebrated my birthday and came back to my room after being out clubbing to find a small birthday cake waiting for me.

I only have 3 negative comments,
when I asked the person cleaning my room if I could have extra pillow I was told NO.
There is no bar fridge in the room to keep drinks cold
And the breakfast in the food warmers were always barley warm and I was usually one of the first to be seated for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Spartacvs2012
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Spartacvs2012,
It is a very pleasure to receive your feedback shared at TripAdvisor. My housekeeping team has been advised to handle well such request. The kitchen team has been shared on your experience about the breakfast. This is very good for us. Fridge is only set up at our Suite rooms. You can request this room type upon making your reservation via our website.

I hope this experience does not deter you to stay with us in future and thank you for your constructive feedback.

With my best regards,
Komang Artana

Reviewed 28 September 2012

the same problem with almost all "aston" brand, the hotel always saying check in time is around 2 pm and before that we're lucky if we get a room avaible and clean before that time, so if your flight arrive in the morning, just make sure you're patient with it. if you could put all your luggage at the receptionist and go out for a bit.

we got a room with a balcony and you could do few other things here (we also hang our wet cloths after we did some water sports). the room is minimalist, no refrigerator, no kettle provided.
luckyly, we got a room on the east side, which is recommended if you dont want to be disturbed with the loud noise...

for breakfast, i hope the hotel could make more variety for the menu cause during our stay for 6 days and 5 nights, we got almost the same breakfast menu..

MOST of the staff are friendly and helpful during our stay.

Room Tip: choose the room on the east side if you dont want to be disturb by the loud noise from the bar near...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The first impression with this hotel, it would be the same with tune hotel, but actually not. Clean The room has free Air con, WIFI, LCD TV, Towel, Mineral waters , soap and All are included with basic room package , I got it via website USD 30 pernight without breakfast. It surrounded With many restaurants, Mini market and Bars. a bit noisy at night even you still can hear the low beat music in your room, but It doesn't matters as the location is superb. walking distance to beach around 15 minutes. highly recommended this hotel if youre looking budget hotel with standard services. if you have higher expectation,please consider 5 stars hotel which cost you 5-10 times from favehotel price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Temy W,
Wow! Thank you for your great compliment and we hope we could welcome you back for your next visit to Bali.
Best regards, Komang Artana