Primera Hotel Seminyak
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$106
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$225
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$267
US$219
Hotels.com
US$316
US$243
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$492
1,038 results
All reviewsfave hotelbudget hotelfacing the streetclean hotelnoisy at nightsmall poolminute walk to the beachbuffet breakfastrestaurants and shopsthe main roadfavehotelbalinightlifespasmassage
Reviewed 12 February 2013

U pay for what u get. The staff r awesome but the rooms are way to small,the walkways into ur rooms are open and free to view from the main street which is also sooooo close to ur rooms. The pubs and gay clubs are just infront of the hotel rooms. We had breakfast included,would not bother as they have under 10 things to choose from and non are cereal.
Learnt my lesson,pay the xtra $100 and get a nicer place with more breakfast selections.

• Stayed: February 2013
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Chikilo,

Thank you for your feedback sharing your stay experience with us at TripAdvisor and your compliment to our staffs have been shared and they really appreciate it.

Favehotel Seminyak is designed for the budget traveler, looking for a great price in a great location. We have larger rooms with a balcony, even a suite with a bathtub. We provide daily breakfast buffet ranging from International, Asian, Indonesian food, salads, white and brown bread, an omelette corner, selection of seasonal fruits, juice, coffee and tea. In addition to the breakfast buffet, as of May 2013, we also provide breakfast a la carte at affordable cost which is for guests who need more variety for their breakfast, which include hash brown, sliced cheese, pancakes with syrups, beef bacon, chicken/ beef sausage, bread basket, selection of cereals and selection of juices. Guests can make the request to our waiter or waitress.

Considering our location in Seminyak, just a short stroll to the most popular bars and clubs, you really can't always avoid the loud music. However, you can request the tower in the back, Tower A to get reduced noise. Our guests who book directly on our favehotel website get first priority in that tower as they have the option to mention it at the time of booking instead of at check in. In addition, guest can request an earplug (at no cost) at our reception if this is really necessary to help you reducing the noise.

I hope that your first experience with us will not deter you to return stay with us when you make your trip to Bali and please drop me an email so I could make proper arrangement of your next stay at favehotel Seminyak Bali.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights last month in January. It was my second time in Bali and my second time staying in this area (Stayed at Grandma's Hotel last time). I found this one to be slightly better because this one offers free breakfast.

We got a balcony which was nice because most rooms do not get this, but the downside is that it is right next to a night club and you can hear lots of music until about 3am. If you stay here then request a room in the back away from the night clubs. Unfortunately you probably won't get a balcony though, as they are only at the front. I liked having the balcony, but the music was a bit unbearable at times, but that really isn't the hotels fault.

The breakfast is great, mostly indonesian but there is an omlette station and fruit with jam and toast. The indonesian food for each day was either Nasi Goreng or Mei Goreng with some veggies and maybe home fries. All types of juices and plenty of coffee and tea with milk.

The only suggestion I would have for this hotel is to get more hair dryers. You must check one out with housekeeping and you can only use it for three hours, and there is not a plug for it in the bathroom. A little bit silly, but my only real complaint. I'll bring my own next time.

One thing I really loved about the hotel is that every time a staff member sees you they put their hand on their heart representing that it is an honor to serve you. Very nice touch!

Good job FAVE, see you next time I am in seminyak.

Room Tip: Get one in the back, unless you want a balcony. But if you get a balcony you will hear lots of music from the night clubs.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear HunterWright,
We feel glad to receive your comment shared at TripAdvisor. The points highlighted provide constructive feedback for us to make it better. Our 16 superior rooms are positioned at the front of the hotel, a stroll from the famous Dhyana Pura street, and has its great experience to enjoy this main street from its balcony (as many of our guests commented). For guests who require less noise rooms, it is very true that our Tower A at the back provides quieter rooms and this request can be made upon making your reservation online. As of May this year, aside from our daily breakfast buffet, we introduce our affordable breakfast a la carte, ranging selection of hash brown, sliced cheese, pancakes with syrup, beef bacon, chicken/ beef sausage, bread basket, selection of cereals with milk and selection of juices, which guests can request from our waiter and waitress. Your comment about the hairdryer has been well noted. I and my teams are looking forward to be at your service when you revisit Bali, with our warm and heartfelt service awaits you at favehotel Seminyak.
Best Regards, Komang Artana

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We Booked a Deluxe Double bed room which Included a Cot for our four month baby. The room was so small we could not fit the pram in the same room.
We intended to stay here for three days. It was evident it was way to small for even our belongings I booked elsewhere.
We checked out and headed to out alternative accommodation. As we booked on Agada we were aware no refund would be given. A hour had passed and our alternativer accommodation fell through. It was NYE and It was super hard to find alt accommodation. We were told by management in order to resume our original booking we would have to pay a fee of $200US. we could not believe their lack of understanding and tact. concidering we had already paid for three nights.... We stayed with a friend for the night. We would never stay at this chain of hotel again. and do not reccoment it for familys

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Dear SarahNorthcote,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced about the room and bedding which is not up to your expectation. Favehotel Seminyak is designed for budget traveler, looking for a great price in a great location. We have larger rooms with a balcony, even a suite with a bathtub, larger LCD TV, fridge and a living room. Please feel free to check on our website for special deal of this room type.

I hope that this experience will not deter you to return stay with us and most important it has not permanently tarnished your opinion of us. I and my teams are looking forward to be at your service when you revisit Bali, with our warm and heartfelt service awaits you at favehotel Seminyak.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2013

A excellent hotel with a very good price. When you decide to stay in Favehotel Semyniak, you will get exactly what you see in pictures: modern and clean rooms. The breakfast is also really good and cheap. I would definitely recommend this hotel for all my friends. The hotel is near to restaurants. The only bad point is the slow internet.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear GretaPaz,
What a superb compliment and we are so glad to receive it!

Your comment towards our wifi is taken into account and we have just upgraded our bandwidth management to ensure that wifi speed is manageable among our hotel.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Fave hotel Seminyak was an excellent stay for my husband and me. Pretty much because of its location. The hotel is close to shops, beach and restaurants. We also rented a scooter which I would definitely recommend to avoid the traffic in Bali. The rooms are small indeed but very clean and so is the bathroom, which we find very important. Also the staff could speak excellent English and they we're very helpful. We left a small tip for the cleaners every morning. And when we came home after a long day out, a nice art of clean towels was decorated on our bed.

Honestly I would not recommend this hotel to families with small children or babies, because at night it can be quite noisy. But for a young couple who just wants to explore Bali and does not mind sleeping late it's definitely worth staying, especially for the price!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back of the hotel because there you can avoid the noise at night a little bit!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jessica N,
What a great compliment! Thank you.

Your willingness to pen your comment on TripAdvisor is very much appreciated.

Our team is looking forward to your next stay with us with other great experiences await you at favehotel Seminyak Bali.

With kind regards,