Primera Hotel Seminyak
US$1,927
US$679
US$635
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$213
US$316
US$249
US$306
US$250
Travelocity
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$735
US$276
1,038 results
All reviewsfave hotelbudget hotelfacing the streetclean hotelnoisy at nightsmall poolminute walk to the beachbuffet breakfastrestaurants and shopsthe main roadfavehotelbalinightlifespasmassage
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It may be a good hotel for people looking for good bars and restaurants but definitely not for families with your children. A lot of noise at night from people coming from parties so it's not easy to have a good sleep. Towels were often dirty, some staff not very professional. Pool is more like a fish tank. Although rooms are affordable and breakfast is included, children above 5, must pay for breakfast...won't be coming back there for sure...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear dwanat,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback shared via TripAdvisor. I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our hotel relating to some highlighted points like noise, dirty towel and breakfast charges for your kid.
I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations this time and I did not have the time to meet up, where we can discuss in more positive way.

I would appreciate if you explain further about your comment related to "our unprofessional staff", which may be for us to improve?

I believe that after staying in 3 favehotels by now and have the insights of favehotel concept which is designed for budget traveller, looking for a great price in a great location.

Just for your information, that our room price includes breakfast for 2 pax and additional person or children will be imposed accordingly. For adult will be at RP 60.000 and for children up to 12 years old will be 50% off.

For your future stay, if you need a quieter room, our Tower A at back will be the better option. Our guests who book online or directly to our hotel will get first priority.

Last but not least, I hope that this experience will not deter you to return stay with us or any of the favehotels in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was hesitant to book this hotel for my stay, however I was proven wrong. The staff are friendly. The hotel room is nice. It is not a villa, but it is a nice hotel room - bed, bathroom, balcony, air conditioning and TV. It is extremely close to town center and Kuta. We took a cab over to Kuta beach and it took maybe 15 minutes to get there. Breakfast is not included in room fee, however it's all you can eat with protein, vegetables and starch options and it's cheap (about $5.50 per person). I would recommend trying to book the room with them directly rather than through a travel site because you'll save some money.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Tootsiebanana,

Thanks so much for yoru compliment to our staffs, services and the hotel facilities. Happy customers are our greatest rewards that keep us motivated and want to do so much more!

For guests who book their room without breakfast could join our daily buffet breakfast at RP 60,000 net or as of May this year, aside from our daily breakfast buffet, we introduce our breakfast a la carte with affordable price, ranging from selection of hash brown, sliced cheese, pancakes with syrup, beef bacon, chicken/ beef sausage, bread basket, selection of cereals with milk and selection of juices, which guests can request from our waiter and waitress.

Your recommendation to book direct via our website is much appreciated as we always provide our guests plenty of special deal and promos at guests's best option.

We look forward to your next stay with us and always enjoy our special deal online.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I just needed a room for one night as I had an early flight out, and found this on hotels.com. It was quite affordable. The room was clean, but a bit "naked" or felt a bit sterile. But it wasn't a big problem, and there was a flat screen tv i the room as well.

Good value for the price I paid

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Joffer77,

Thank you to select our hotel for your stay this time in Bali. Though it's short, but we hope that you got the insights about our hotel concepts as a select service hotel for traveller who is looking for a great price in the great location.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed our facilities and most importantly you got our special deal online, which we always provide for customers who book well in advance and during our special promo. We encourage that you check our website whenever you plan your stay in future and grab the best out of it.

I need to know your statement of "a bit naked or a bit sterille" which we may need to look into it for our benefit.

I hope that this experience will not deter you to return stay with us and most important it has not permanently tarnished your opinion of us. I and my teams are looking forward to be at your service when you revisit Bali, with our warm and heartfelt service awaits you at favehotel Seminyak.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Location wise is great, in the middle of seminyak shopping area. Room is small, but it's ok... you get what you pay. Breakfast is also average. Don't expect much if you stay at this hotel, just enjoy the strategic location...

Overall, I'm ok with the hotel and consider back here again

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Yuzayakuza,

We are glad that you enjoyed Seminyak area while you had your holiday in Bali. We hope our hotel could be another compiment to your stay, but this period we failed to meet your expectation for areas you mentioned on your comment. I appreciate your willingness to share your experience at TripAdvisor, as such feedback is paramount to our future improvement both on our services and facilities.

This hotel is designed for the budget traveler, looking for a great price and a great select service hotel in the best location on the island.

Thank you for your note about our Breakfast and for your information, our kitchen team prepare daily buffet breakfast, ranging from Indonesian to western food variety, mixed of salad, bread and white toast with home made jam, fruit, omelette corner, orange juice, coffee and tea at our Lime restaurant.

In addition, to anticipate guest's request on having breakfast upgrade, we provide breakfast a la carte with affordable price that guest can request easily to our waiter or waitress. The choices are like hash brown, sliced cheese, pancakes with syrup, beef bacon, chicken or beef sausage, bread basket, selection of cereals with milk and selection of juices.

I hope that your first stay experience with us will not deter you to return stay if you are visiting Bali in future as we continuously value our guests' feedback for improvement.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I would never ever stay in this hotel again. I asked for a room at the back to cut back on noise only to have the rowdiest Aussies yahooing in the corridors until 5 am. So the next morning I asked the duty manager if I could pay a extra night and then get a refund for the remaining three as this was way to loud for me. He was fantastic and offered a upgrade at minimal cost to a room with balcony. Peoples noise was great there but the bar noise went on until all hours of the morning. The staff was lovely, the rooms OK but if you value a bit of peace and quiet after a busy day shopping def not the place to stay. A fridge would be a great thing to have.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear Puzzerli,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our hotel relating to inconvenience noise you experience during your stay and I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. Such feedback does encourages us to always look into improvement and we keep on improving to minimize this inconveniences.

Just for your information that this hotel is designed for the budget traveler, looking for a great price in a great location. We have our junior suite rooms, with larger room, equipped with fridge, a sofa and if you wish to enjoy the facilities for your next stay, please enjoy our special offer via our website by booking online via our website.

I hope this experience will not deter you to return stay with us. Our next experience at favehotel Seminyak always awaits you for your next stay when you visit Bali.

Best regards,