“Nicest staff ever!”

Primera Hotel Seminyak
Ranked #93 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for a couple of days, and it was so pleasant coming to a clean and nice hotel with a super friendly staff! It's located 5 min from the beach, supermarkets, ATM, restaurants right outside! I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear ShereddingG,

Thank you for your great compliment.
We are very happy about it and let's know when you visit Bali again and stay with us.

Best Regards,

Bonar Hasibuan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had a great 3 nights stay here from 25th-28th October. It is a very basic hotel with bare minimum amenities. i booked a superior room with a balcony. good for budget travellers! but bear in mind that this place does not have a fridge. I thought that was funny though.

However, I am here to compliment Ms Dewi from the front desk! She was most helpful, polite, insightful and honestly, she was the best! I sincerely believe she deserves a pay raise or a promotion. She was kind and attentive to all my needs! and most importantly, she was genuine!

Kudos for going the extra mile!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank muhardi_binkairi

Dear Muhardi_binkairi,

Great compliment, thank you! Our team is so happy to receive your words after I shared it on our briefing. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our rooms, and the facilities which we try to improve from time to time after receiving constructive feedback from our guests.
This time you enjoyed it. Other important thing is your compliment towards our staffs' services. They are so happy to know that their services are noticed. Thank you.

This hotel is designed for the budget traveler, looking for a great price and a great select service hotel in the best location on the island.

We all look forward to your next visit when you come to Bali.

With regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed there two nights between 23-25 October 2013. My room was on the 3rd floor facing other buildings' roof. I am not particular about the view, but rather the hygiene + safety + service + functionality. Anyway, since the price is very-very much cheaper... I have lowered my expectation.

Now here is my comments:-

1. Location is fantastic, which is walking distance (600m) to the beach and along the street you will find bars and massage pallors to keep your walk interesting. It is also near all the shops (mostly for the ladies) to buy some nice summer clothings.

2. Service : In general Balinese are very friendly and courteous.

3. Hygiene : This is something that I must say they have failed terribly. Because my bed-sheet had several blood stains and it wasn't change till I check-out. Coffee marks on the table as well. Totally not acceptable! (see picture)

4. Functionality : My air conditioning was working very well, but my friend's room wasn't. However, I had to take cold water shower every day because the warm water wasn't available.

5. Breakfast : They call it continental breakfast, but it was a semi buffet which was more then sufficient. For the money you pay, no complain.

I would love to rate them an average, but the hygiene part was really terrible. Sorry!

Room Tip: You can get a room with a balcony facing the road, beware, it is noisier!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank TheMartians
KomangArtana, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear valuable guest ,

Thank you for your visit and comments that you provide for Fave Hotel Seminyak .

We would like to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused during your stay with us .

Hygiene problems : bed - sheet had several blood stains and it was not change untill you check - out . Coffee marks on the table as well .
It can not be accepted and tolerated . Cleanliness is indeed the most important thing .
We apologize for our staff not change the bed - sheet in your room until you check out . We are sure you feel fortable on it. Similarly with coffee marks on the table .
With the comments about the hygiene that you give, we will more pay attention about the hygiene issue so that does not happen again with other guests .

Functionality problems: air condition in your friend's room was not working properly, as well as the warm water was not available.
Suppose if at the time of a problem you directly inform our staff, we will immediately fix the problem as soon as possible or we can move you to another room with better condition.

Apart from these problems, we really appreciate your comments who can make a change for us to be able to give a better service to our guests.

We are looking forward from you to staying with us again in Fave Hotel Seminyak to feel the distinct impression from the previous time.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed in Fave Hotel, Seminyak for three nights. The room was clean and spacious. Every staff I met there was very polite and helpful in particular, Susi, Devi and Gustin. I will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Request for non smoking and on the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear Write2spidy,

We were so happy to receive your compliments and I will share this for to them this week - this compliment encourages us to even better to provide better services in the future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2013

we stayed 9 nights in fave hotel seminyak, the room was cheap, about 348000 rupias but breakfast is poor, 2 types of fruit 1 toast, some beans ore omelette, but the worst point is that rooms are dirty, we had a blood spot on the bed and they checked and leaved this way for selling to the next guest, reception staff is not trustable if you wanna be sure to obtain something you have to call 4 tomes and change operators so you can have more chances to succeed, here in indonesia of course cleaness is not like europe ok, but they dom't try at all to get better!

• Stayed: October 2013
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Delfinus T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pen your review on Trip Advisor.

I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our hotel relating to inconveniences experienced during your stay. I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations and I believe your willingness to share such feedback has given us opportunity to look for improvement.

And I regret that the standards of our service fell short of your expectations and please accept my sincerest apologies. The points you highlighted had been shared directly to the respected manager to address.

I hope this experience will not deter you to return stay with us and we have the opportunity to welcome you again when you visit Bali.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I was stay in ur hotel for 2 night n noted from ur officer that fave seminyak is the biggest fave hotel in Indonesia currently. So far I don't have any complaint during I was stay there. Friendly officer, clean room  n good location is plus point for ur hotel. Its easy to get transport n good food surrounding ur hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Henryanto_setiawan,

Wow! Thank you very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay with us and best enjoyed the area in Seminyak. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been passed along to all our teams and they feel so happy about it.

We appreciate the time and effort you spent in writing this review shared at TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit with exciting experience awaits you at favehotel Seminyak Bali.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Fave is a boutique style hotel which conveniently located in Seminyak.
Walking distance to the beach is about 700meters and about 5 minutes walk to the Seminyak town. In front of the hotels, there were bars and drinking place.

Rooms were clean but towels were abit old. Beds are comfortable. There is a small swimming pool with a few beach seats. Breakfast are provided in my package, but varieties are limited.

Water station is right outside the lift. Hair dryer needs to be requested by dialing room service.

Overall, I have no complain for the price I'm paying. But towels need to be changed.
I will recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on budget.

Room Tip: I'm staying in 351, pool facing room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear MarshMallowMonsta,
Thank you for your reviews of your experience with us.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Moreover we thank you for your input about our towels. We are in the process of replacing our towels and linens with a new one.
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for choosing Favehotel Seminyak. We will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in a near future.

With Best regards,