“Excellent given that it's a budget hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Primera Hotel Seminyak
Ranked #93 of 141 Hotels in Seminyak
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent given that it's a budget hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Overall I'm very satisfied with the hotel because I didn't have unrealistic expectations since I'm only paying $33 a day. Front desk has been friendly n helpful. Only complaint is that the white towels are not so white anymore.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Waikiki6969,
Thank you for your reviews of your experience with us.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Moreover we thank you for your input about our towels. We are in the process of replacing our towels and linens with a new one.
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for choosing Favehotel Seminyak. We will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in a near future.

With Best regards,
Bonar Hasibuan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I did choose this hotel for the location only I knew the hotel is a budget price and never expect for excellent services.

But when I stayed this hotel totally 5 days I feel very good for their services, its quite always stable service by not fake, they care me even I an Asian.

I would like to compliment to...

Reception : they always greeting with big smiles i can see the happiness in their eyes, they always pay attentions with all customers never focus target or look down Asian Customets. They always have a prompt services even though the English may have a bit difficult communicate but I think it is a beautiful doing.

Housekeeping : I saw just only male housekeepers, at the first I worry the neatness may not be done by male, but when I saw their cleaning and makibg room, overall is very good, clean and neat, just the bath towels looks old age but I can accept because of it s well prepare.

Restaurant : they also good welcome feel the guest relax and all if them are polite.

Security : They have done the good jobs.

In the conclussion: the good point of this hotel is the Staffs + Services.

Thank you for Hotel Manager and Training Team, I can say that you have the good staffs, please be continued these goid services.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Vietnammassage,
I am glad that you really enjoyed your experience stay in Bali with us and appreciate your compliment towards our services and facilities that you share via TripAdvisor.
I have shared your compliment directly to our team and they are so happy that their services were noticed!
We look forward to your next visit for another great experience to share at favehotel Seminyak.

Best Regards,
Siem Reap, Cambodia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was my second stay and I can say that there is an improvement in term of breakfast spread. further my preference for room has been well noted unlike my previous stay. over all I am quite satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com

Dear B1shonen,
Thank you for because you've taken the time for provide a review through TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate your comments regarding improvements we've done, especially breakfast.
We are still in the process to further improve the quality of our place so that more will provide better service to our guests.
We will always look forward for your next arrival in favehotel Seminyak.
With kind regards,
Yeovil, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Fave hotel is cheap and cheerful, the location is good, walking distance to the beach and main hotels. We ate there on the first night and it was well priced and tasted good. They offer a BBQ buffet as well. The room was functional, good size. The walls are very thin, lots of noise, fine if you're a deep sleeper but otherwise not. There was a strange scratching noise in the ceiling that we thought was rats.... The staff are lovely and friendly and the reception is open 24 hours, they sort any queries quickly. A fairly good budget hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear RachaelC
It is really a pleasure to have you staying with us and thank you for taking the time to pen your experience on Tripadvisor. I really appreciate your feedback towards our food, and I have got my Head Chef well informed, Thank you. Yes, we are still working on reducing the noise impact from our surrounding by making improvement on our own area. This may take a while, and for guests who expect lower noise impact, our Tower A at the back will be the better option. Please indicate on your reservation or ask our reception upon arrival if you need this option.
With regards,
KL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Nice rooms. more spacious than Grandmas. reasonably priced and located in the heart of a happening street. attentive staffs and very helpful indeed. Would stay here in again . value for money! special mention to Pak Gusti who has helped us a lot during Nyepi Eve.much love from room 601

Room Tip: choose rooms on level 6 for a good night sleep
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear ccluny,
We could not say 'thank you' enough to you as your compliment towards our hotel and services have been very helpful and positive. I really appreciate it!
Favehotel Seminyak, under the Archipelago International, is designed for the budget traveler looking for great services in the great location of Seminyak, with its fun, fresh and friendly concept. I am glad that you enjoyed it.
We can't wait on your next stay with us.

Best Regards,
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

FaveHotel Seminyak is a really nice hotel, friendly staff, modern comfortable rooms, clean, great location and very reasonable pricing. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. What do I consider the best of FaveHotel Seminyak....., Mr Adi who took care of the reservation for my rooms professionally, but more importantly very, very friendly indeed. His kind of service I value to most and will make me come back!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice with modern facilities.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank RYNewYork
Dear RYNewYork
Great compliment, thank you! Our team is so happy to receive your words after I shared it on our briefing. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our rooms, and the facilities which we try to improve from time to time after receiving constructive feedback from our guests.
This time you enjoyed it. Other important thing is your compliment towards our staffs' services. They are so happy to know that their services are noticed. Thank you.
We all look forward to your next visit when you come to Bali.

With regard,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I booked this hotel last minute - the day before. I was surprising family in Bali and booked where they were staying. It wouldn't be my first preference usually. However, it is very well priced for Seminyak and the location is unbeatable. The hotel is clean, modern and accomodating. It does have limited facilities i.e. you have to request a hairdryer and allowed it for 3 hours. I must mention the staff - amazing! Nothing was a trouble, they are all very friendly and all speak very good english. Stay here if you are simply looking for a good base. Don't stay here if you are looking to relax around your hotel pool all day. You really do pay for what you get - but who cares, you are in Bali!

Room Tip: Only two lifts, thus getting to the top level can be an effort sometimes especially when one lift wa...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tash S
Dear 1986wanderlust,
Thank you for sharing your experience at TripAdvisor: this is just great! We learn from our guests via their comment and compliments to be better and you have provided it for us. As a select service hotel, our services and facilities are for budget traveller, who is looking for a great value in the great location.
Let us know when you are in Bali.

Best regards,