“Great location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #93 of 141 Hotels in Seminyak
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hello Fave Seminyak!

I stayed here for 2 days in May 2014, I'm very satisfied with the location and the room. It's not much, not less... Just what I needed. I'm just hoping on my next visit, they can replace the towels! This hotel also has swimming pool but you can't swim after 7pm. I DID swim after 7pm because I hadn't known this policy. But the security guard approached me politely and told me to swim again the next day. Overall, great value for money and I will be back!

~Cindy

Room Tip: Book via their official website to get good deal.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
      Location
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Cindy K
Thank you for your compliment and feedback shared via Tripadvisor. It is always grateful to receive such compliment and also the positive feedback such as yours. You are part of our guests who valued our hotel higher than what our real star, which keeps us motivated and to do better.
While our housekeeping maid has been so pleased to receive your compliments about their services.
I hope we could have you stay with us on your next trip to Bali.

Bonar Hasibuan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had experiences staying in Favehotel Balikpapan and Favehotel Jakarta, and fairly I was clustering them as budget hotel (though they don't charge for towels or aircons), and Favehotel Bali was the third Favehotel I visited, so it is perfectly normal for me to have an expectation judging from the previous 2 Favehotels I've visited.

I didn't expect much, it was a one day business trip, I arrived at night and planned to checked out the next morning, and all I need is a snugly bed and a hot shower. I wasn't very surprised when I entered the lobby, it was a typical Fave lobby, small and compact, clean and sleek. I also didn't find the room different in impression to the previous Favehotels, fair, as good as your money can buy, but the bed was comfy enough and the hot shower is there. It was a good night sleep.

What amuses me was the restaurant..., even at the hectic time of breakfast, the restaurant provide the impression of spaciousness. It has natural morning light since the area was quite open.., it was fairly clean, the crowd and noise wasn't really irritating, and the scenery was a bit natural unlike other Favehotels. One thing they lack was the variety of food, and way of presenting them in the banquet, however since nothing else was really bothering, I wouldn't complain much of the food.

Surely, I wasn't really expecting that Favehotel Bali is over my expectation... nice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Travelling703
Dear Travelling 703,
Thank you for sharing your experience at TripAdvisor, this is just great! We learn from our guests via their comment and compliments to be better and you have provided it for us. As a select service hotel, our services and facilities are for budget traveler, who is looking for a great value in the great location. Your comment towards our breakfast buffet and breakfast variety has been passed to our F&B team. In addition to our buffet breakfast, we also provide a la carte breakfast menu with affordable price. Please contact us the next time you come to Bali and stay with us for other improvements we make.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This a basic hotel (I will not call them budget hotel as they didn't charge me to use towel or air conditioner) centrally located in Seminyak district. Close access to good restaurant, pub, club, discos, and street retails. Room is small yet they are clean, bed sheet generally offwhite nevertheless they smell nice. WiFi is working but get slower in early evening. Breakfast definitely needs improvement as not many choice avilable and food has no taste.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Nikman19,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and valued our offer during the great holiday. Your comment and recommendation has been much apprceciated and your feedback on the breakfast is much appreciated and we look into it for improvement. Thank you for sharing this for us.
See you very soon.

Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I came here with a group and we all truly enjoyed our stay, I do not consider this a budget hotel, but much better, nice rooms and good service. Sales Executive, Mr. Adi took great care of our reservation and all our requests we communicated to him where promptly taken care of by him, we were really impressed with his excellent service level. We will most certainly come back to Favehotel Seminyak. Thank you to all!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BDJ0042
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear BDJ0042,
Your compliments towards our services are very much appreciated. Thank you. I have informed Adi (Cahyadi), our Sales Executive on your compliment and he is very happy to hear it. We all look forward to your next stay when you visit Bali.
With kind regards
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were greeted humbly and nicely by the front desk staff and we really appreciate the excellent hospitality we received from our first day of stay until we left the hotel 5 days later.

Everything was excellent; the breakfast menu that fitted our taste, the room was comfortable enough despite the size was quite small, the wifi connection was good, the location that great whereby the convenient shops are just nearby, and the swimming pool was also nice!

Nothing else to comment.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear IhsanYusop,
Your compliment is very much appreciated and thank you for sharing it via Tripadvisor.
We look forward to your next visit with us where other great expriences await you at Favehotel Seminyak.

With Best Regards,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Overall I'm very satisfied with the hotel because I didn't have unrealistic expectations since I'm only paying $33 a day. Front desk has been friendly n helpful. Only complaint is that the white towels are not so white anymore.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Waikiki6969,
Thank you for your reviews of your experience with us.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Moreover we thank you for your input about our towels. We are in the process of replacing our towels and linens with a new one.
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for choosing Favehotel Seminyak. We will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in a near future.

With Best regards,
Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I did choose this hotel for the location only I knew the hotel is a budget price and never expect for excellent services.

But when I stayed this hotel totally 5 days I feel very good for their services, its quite always stable service by not fake, they care me even I an Asian.

I would like to compliment to...

Reception : they always greeting with big smiles i can see the happiness in their eyes, they always pay attentions with all customers never focus target or look down Asian Customets. They always have a prompt services even though the English may have a bit difficult communicate but I think it is a beautiful doing.

Housekeeping : I saw just only male housekeepers, at the first I worry the neatness may not be done by male, but when I saw their cleaning and makibg room, overall is very good, clean and neat, just the bath towels looks old age but I can accept because of it s well prepare.

Restaurant : they also good welcome feel the guest relax and all if them are polite.

Security : They have done the good jobs.

In the conclussion: the good point of this hotel is the Staffs + Services.

Thank you for Hotel Manager and Training Team, I can say that you have the good staffs, please be continued these goid services.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Vietnammassage,
I am glad that you really enjoyed your experience stay in Bali with us and appreciate your compliment towards our services and facilities that you share via TripAdvisor.
I have shared your compliment directly to our team and they are so happy that their services were noticed!
We look forward to your next visit for another great experience to share at favehotel Seminyak.

Best Regards,