“Value for money”

Primera Hotel Seminyak
Ranked #90 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Location is key. The hotel is incredibly cheap, but then you don't get much. The room is small but clean and has everything you need.
This is not the kind of hotel to book if you come to Bali on a beach holiday. It is ideal for students, back packers etc....
It is right in the middle of all the clubs, bars, and restaurants, so forget about a quiet room...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Bittenbysharks,

Thank you to select our hotel for your stay this time in Bali. Though it's short, but we hope that you got the insights about our hotel concepts as a select service hotel for traveler who is looking for a great price in the great location.
Yes, we are still working on reducing the noise impact from our surrounding by making improvement on our own area. This may take a while, and for guests who expect lower noise impact, our Tower A at the back will be the better option. Please indicate on your reservation or ask our reception upon arrival if you need this option.
I hope that your first stay experience with us will not deter you to return stay if you are visiting Bali in future as we continuously value our guests' feedback for improvement.

With Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Primera Hotel Seminyak

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Fave , very good hotel for the price , the rooms are clean and tidy , the staff are very friendly and efficient and the place has a great location for local bars and only a ten minute stroll to the beach , will definitely stay again !!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Chris F,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay with us and best enjoyed the area in Seminyak. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been passed along to all our teams and they feel so happy about it.
We appreciate the time and effort you spent in writing this review shared at TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit with exciting experience awaits you at favehotel Seminyak Bali.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed in Fave for a night, and it's good value for money. Good location, just ten mins walking from the Seminyak beach. Nice rooms, swimming pool, free wifi, complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. Quite a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Check the rooms to see if they are adjacent to the driveway...can be noisy with motorbikes zooming p...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Rageshree,
WOW! What a compliment and THANK YOU.
Can't wait to have you stay back with us and share your next best experience at favehotel Seminyak.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Thought this hotel would be fine for one night to do some shopping in Seminyak the day before flying out.
The room was ok, not particularly clean. The bathroom smelled, bad. The free wifi was not working in our room. We got about 4 hours sleep max as the noise from the neighboring bars may as well have been in the room itself, and didn't finish until 2am. We were then woken by loud people in the hotel hallway at 5am. When a complaint was made to the supervisor the next morning, we were told we should have requested a quiet room! I thought it was a given you would be able to get a full nights sleep in a hotel! The included breakfast was average. On the plus side, we were able to PAY to check out late, and they stored our bags after we checked out. Overall, would not stay here again. Although most of the staff were friendly and accommodating this did not make up for it being noisy, and dirty.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Popsy 18,

Thank you very much for taking the time to pen your review on Trip Advisor.
I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our hotel relating to inconveniences experienced during your stay. I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations and I believe your willingness to share such feedback has given us opportunity to look for improvement.
And I regret that the standards of our service fell short of your expectations and please accept my sincerest apologies.
The points you highlighted had been shared directly to the respected manager to address and I directly checked with our Housekeeper, IT Manager and Front Office Manager about this matter and let our team do better work to avoid such inconvenience situation arises. .
I hope this experience will not deter you to return stay with us and we have the opportunity to welcome you again when you visit Bali.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Location = tick
Modern = tick
Great A/C = tick
Room Service = tick
Staff = tick tick

This is a modern budget Hotel which has far more an offer than the US$35 p.n price tag suggests.

Free breakfast, swimming pool, fantastic friendly staff who really try hard, daily room cleaning, bar, restaurant and parking, makes this my place of choice in Seminyak.

Room Tip: If you don't like street noise, ask for a room at the back of the building, but when your balcon...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeremy S
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Jeremy S,
Wow! Thank you very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been passed along to all our teams.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hello Fave Seminyak!

I stayed here for 2 days in May 2014, I'm very satisfied with the location and the room. It's not much, not less... Just what I needed. I'm just hoping on my next visit, they can replace the towels! This hotel also has swimming pool but you can't swim after 7pm. I DID swim after 7pm because I hadn't known this policy. But the security guard approached me politely and told me to swim again the next day. Overall, great value for money and I will be back!

~Cindy

Room Tip: Book via their official website to get good deal.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Cindy K
Thank you for your compliment and feedback shared via Tripadvisor. It is always grateful to receive such compliment and also the positive feedback such as yours. You are part of our guests who valued our hotel higher than what our real star, which keeps us motivated and to do better.
While our housekeeping maid has been so pleased to receive your compliments about their services.
I hope we could have you stay with us on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had experiences staying in Favehotel Balikpapan and Favehotel Jakarta, and fairly I was clustering them as budget hotel (though they don't charge for towels or aircons), and Favehotel Bali was the third Favehotel I visited, so it is perfectly normal for me to have an expectation judging from the previous 2 Favehotels I've visited.

I didn't expect much, it was a one day business trip, I arrived at night and planned to checked out the next morning, and all I need is a snugly bed and a hot shower. I wasn't very surprised when I entered the lobby, it was a typical Fave lobby, small and compact, clean and sleek. I also didn't find the room different in impression to the previous Favehotels, fair, as good as your money can buy, but the bed was comfy enough and the hot shower is there. It was a good night sleep.

What amuses me was the restaurant..., even at the hectic time of breakfast, the restaurant provide the impression of spaciousness. It has natural morning light since the area was quite open.., it was fairly clean, the crowd and noise wasn't really irritating, and the scenery was a bit natural unlike other Favehotels. One thing they lack was the variety of food, and way of presenting them in the banquet, however since nothing else was really bothering, I wouldn't complain much of the food.

Surely, I wasn't really expecting that Favehotel Bali is over my expectation... nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelling703

Dear Travelling 703,
Thank you for sharing your experience at TripAdvisor, this is just great! We learn from our guests via their comment and compliments to be better and you have provided it for us. As a select service hotel, our services and facilities are for budget traveler, who is looking for a great value in the great location. Your comment towards our breakfast buffet and breakfast variety has been passed to our F&B team. In addition to our buffet breakfast, we also provide a la carte breakfast menu with affordable price. Please contact us the next time you come to Bali and stay with us for other improvements we make.