“DEfInaTely worth the stay”

Jas Boutique Villas
Ranked #238 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

As a group of work friends we all had accomadation budgets & Jas boutique was perfect. Not too expensive but within price to afford our own rooms. As per Bali.. The Wifi dropped out in some areas & was better in one villa than the others but it's Bali so I don't know what ppl have to complain about .. Some times things work. Some times they don't.. & for what the villa costs... It is amazing!. You get a courtesy phone to carry with you & u can call for the courtesy car to come collect you. Free throughout seminyak & very cheap for drop offs or pick ups across other areas. As these are new villas & down a back lane way.. They were very clean & quiet but lots of drivers didn't know where they were located. One night I used the courtesy phone to call reception & have them explain to my scooter driver how to get me home... So don't leave without the phone or a business card if your a little unsure of the area. Easy walk to beach or the main drag of seminyak shopping ... Or just have the courtesy car drop you off!!!... Breakfasts were small but who cares... Just go & eat somewhere amazing in Bali!!! The villa is basically a compound with one or two bedrooms that are massive .. Clean.. & amazing .. With a plunge pool & cabana area & outdoor communal kitchen area between the 2 bedrooms. All locked behind your door.. It was amazing.
The pool is just a plunge pool & there's not a lot of sun that gets in during the day.. But again... Your in Bali... Your a 10 min walk to the beach...& your paying a very cheap price... For such an amazing private space...
I really can't see how anyone could complain ...So beautiful & so great to be all outdoors . Very safe. Security was always around & one night I unlocked our door.. Left the keys in by mistake & woke up the next day! Felt so safe there. I was never a villa convert due to the amazing places you can stay in Bali for so cheap but for this price to have your own beautiful space & so much service... I would DEfInaTely go back!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamojoplin

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This is my last day @Bali. I Choose the Jas Villa because :
1. Tempting to try a private villa @City (we hear about it a lot)
2. Affordable price

When we arrived, we found that the staff is nice. They help us to bring our lugage, and they give us a celular phone. They use this phone to communicate (they don't have the ordinary room phone). They explain that the guest can to bring the phone when they go traveling, and in the several area, we can to call them to pick up. (it is a good service).

when we enter the villa, they have outdoor kitchen, 1 bedroom, bathroom and also a plunge pull (2x2 m) and bale bengong.

This is my first time to see the plunge pool. i think we can't to swim at the pool, and only suitable to make a water ambience, and foot relaxation
I think due to the weather @bali is hot, the air condition not to enough at noon, but at the night it getting cold.

so overall, this is a good villa at the city, with a nice staff, near the shopping area (better have a vehicle or ask the staff to deliver).

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ars127
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great service clean and quiet only a 200 metre walk to the best of Seminyak
No complaints breakfast a little so so but if that's all you have worry about you are missing the point of being in beautiful Bali great food so close and chance to cruise the local gangs and explore.
We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 17 towards the rear good room would recommend
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Karrathatraveler
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My friend and I stayed in a one bedroom villa with private pool.
The Villa was spacious, clean but I'm still amazed by the size of the bedroom. Two huge beds and space enough to have a third king it was so big.
The Service by all staff was unbelievable and I would like to say a huge thanks to them all.
Everyday out room was made up and they came in again to spray bedroom at night for Mosquitos and it is the first time I've not received a bite while in Bali.
Location is the best.
Please ensure you also call into Ja'ans cafe which is on both sides of you as you turn off the main road heading to Jas Boutique Villas which is no more than 100metres off Main Street. The food and service is the best. They became our second family and we will miss them dearly.
Thank Jaz Boutique Villa for a memorable 8 days and I'll be seeing you soon.
God bless
Aaron and Peter

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank ABYY67
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very strategic location, walking distance to double six beach (less than 10 minutes), but still hidden from the main road of seminyak so it's pretty quiet.
I stayed at the 2 bedroom villa with private pool, the pool has access to both bedrooms, so you can jump out from the bed straight into the pool :)

The breakfast is great, delivered to the villa every morning on time, all staff are very friendly. They have a security patroling outside the villa area at night, make us feel safe walking home at night.
I will definitely stay here again, it was a great experience

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very good value for money ! Stayed in the 1 bedroom suite ! Very clean pool also a good temperature . Staff are very helpful and friendly . You even get your own mobile phone to use when u stay !! I will be going back to these villas in a few months ! Thank you jas boutique villas

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Trent1989
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed in the pool villa for two nights. The design of the villa is quite nice. However, the outside pool and furniture were not as clean as the rooms. But they are at an acceptable level overall.

I've got a deal with free breakfast daily. But the food are not so tasty.

Tip: If you want a villa with walking distance to shops and bars and restaurant, this may not be the right one for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends