“Lovely relaxing afternoon”

Ranked #1 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Went with my wife and 19 y.o. daughter. We each had 3 hrs of treatments and we all found everything to be great. Warm welcome, lovely clean premises and professional caring staff. Prices were fair. Pick up and take home service an added bonus. Would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,333)

Reviewed 7 December 2013

This spa was everything we were hoping for. Excellent, very accommodating staff and a very relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Booked the 4 hour deluxe package and was hoping for a relaxing time, unfortunately it was not at all. The room assigned was not at all conducive , it's right next to to main road. You can hear every motorbike that passes by. On top of that the curtains were way too thin, the sunlight was streaming in making the room bright and hot. Not at all relaxing.
The massages were good though but didn't enjoy the scrub, the masseuse applied the scrub on my body and waited at least 15 mins for it to dry . I was just lying down in a wet bed , guessing what's going to happen next. Caught the masseuse taking a short nap! Then another 2 mins of quick scrub and mask was applied and continued sleeping on my wet bed for another 45 mins. Not fun at all!!
My father accidentally broke the shower gel bottle and owner wasn't pleased, wanted to charge him rp200k. Left with a bitter taste. One of the more expensive spa but definitely not the best! Overatted.

2  Thank Cara P
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

The place is very nice, clean and hygienic and you are able to absorb the relaxing energy as soon as you walk in. The staff are very friendly, helpful and extremely professional. We enjoyed our first massage so much that booked in for another one straight away. Thankfully we discovered this spa early in our holiday so that we can fully enjoy it for the rest of our stay!

1  Thank FionaG111
Reviewed 4 December 2013

During my trip to Bali I decided to treat myself to a day spa. Upon researching a bit, all signs pointed to Sundari. Let me preface this review by stating that i was more than impressed. I am not much of a spa goer but Sundari Day Spa managed to change my view. The service was impeccable, the staff was extremely accomodating, and the treatment itself was mind blowing.
I ordered the hot stone massage and it was Amazing! This place is a must if you are visiting Bali. I would highly reccomend it to anyone and I fully intend on returning.

Thanks,