“we like”

Ranked #65 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, we are Seminyak's only American owned, and authentic taco cafe featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos. Renowned for our huge variety of salsas and tortillas made fresh from scratch every few hours, we are the Home of the Original Babi Guling Taco.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This place is great! We always order the same thing, babi guling tacos and cheese stuffed poppers. When we're in Bali we always come here, even though
we stay far away (Jimbaran). Bob is a cool dude, sorry to hear he is having health problems, we wish him well.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is literally my fav place in Bali. I was there last week and went twice in one day. The only thing was that there was a hair in one of my dishes which was a little weird but im sure it would have been accidental. The staff quickly apologized and made us a new dish. Im back again next week and cant wait. Great Staff, food and service :)

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you indeed for the lovely review. I am glad my staff resolved your problem to your satisfaction, since I cannot be on site as much as I'd like to - due recent brain strokes. It was more than generous of you to award us 5 stars under these circumstances, and we truly appreciate it. I have already take the issue on board on deal and have already taken further preventative steps. Thanks again for your five star review and on behalf of all the Taco Beach Grill staff, we wish you a five star week! God bless. Bob, Director of Taco Technology, TBG, Home of the Babi Guling Taco.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Had the suckling pig burrito great for only 4 euros! VAlue! Would go back for the quesadillas. Only drawback for me wifi freak is that u have to pay for it after 5pm..where all other restaurants was free!

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Help,me understand: you loved the food and loved the price. But here you complained we didn't give you enough free stuff, essentially. Wow. First time for everything. Not enough free stuff for a customer.Still shaking my head.

If you had simply bothered to ask for wifi last night we'd have given it to you FREE if we're not really full, since we essentially just don't want freeloading backpackers sucking up table space while diners mus wait outside while people selfishly download movies, etc., and skype your girlfriends while customers wait for you to leave during prime dinner time. I guess that did not occur to you or you don't care about the people waiting. Yes wifi is free till 5. But all you had to do was ask.We weren't too busy.

Your three star review does real damage to our rating, by the way. Next time, please consider the ramification before you post. And our sign clearly says, "free wifi until 5 p.,m". It does NOT say you must pay after 5.It says you can use it IF YOU STILL BUY AND EAT. I apologize that all our free stuff - including free uber fast wifi, and our 6 free unlimited salsas, made fresh 4 times a day,and plenty of free smiles - isn't enough for you. Try our competition. Please.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The meals here give so much flavour! Such a great vibe and good value! I had the vegetarian tacos and nachos both delish!

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Your five star review is very much appreciated. You're right about the vibe, it's quite genuine, it's sort of "Tijuana brother meets Mexican ghetto-chic." Our taqueria is very typical of what you would find in Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Tijuana, etc. Except more hygenic! Glad you enjoyed our original, vegetarian selections, we cater to vegetarians, and gluten-free diners. Over 40% of our menu is vegetarian.

Wishing you an equally five-star day in every way.

Warm regards,
Bob, Director of Taco Technology, Taco Beach Grill, Home of the Babi Guling Taco!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Yesterday supposed to be my 4th times to be here with friends along this week since the first time i was here last week. However, i got a FOODGASM here (YEY!). I knew this restaurant from my colleagues in office, and they said the restaurant was their favorite as the restaurant food is truly amazing. Last week i went there, tried the Nacos Supreme, UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't say a word even, i stunned for moment, enjoying every bites, and ... and... and... and.!

FOODGASM!

and tried the another main course, it was WONDERFUL. every bites was a heaven.
and the climax of course the dessert. One of my favorite desert ever in town, quite cheap and .... and... and... AAAH! FOODGASM! it's called Chocolate mouse only 25.000

my friends and i (from my office here) already agree to have party here, because the service is superb, the waiters are friendly, even the owner. however, this restaurant is really deserve to get certificate of excellence from trip advisor. i suggest you guys to try this area, and it might be my 5th times again during this week :)

Wow, thanks so much for one of our most epic, awesomest five star reviews ever! We're delighted you and your co-workers enjoy our food so much. Although I'm sure we've met, I don't know who you are, so please reintroduce to me or my wife the next come. BTW, we made a customer loyalty card for anyone living in Bali, so please be sure to get one, and also for all your co-workers, if you do not already have.

Wishing you a five star week! Thanks again for taking the time to write such a fabulous review. God bless.

Warm regards,
Bob, Director of Taco Technology,Taco Beach - Boldly going where no taco has gone before! Ever.