“Yummy food”

Ranked #64 of 507 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, we are Seminyak's only American owned, and authentic taco cafe featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos. Renowned for our huge variety of salsas and tortillas made fresh from scratch every few hours, we are the Home of the Original Babi Guling Taco.
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had lunch on 10june. Food is authentic and yummy! I would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to try Mexico food.
I ordered seared ahi salad (the tuna so yummy), Babi gulping taco and nacho .
The place is hard to find , lucky thing we had the hotel courtesy transport, so we don't have problem looking for this place.
One downside is this place is non air con so can be pretty warm.

• Visited June 2014
Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thanks for posting this fantastic 5 star review. We're delighted you loved the food, and it IS authentic, as I spent 25 years eating and cooking with Mexicans. Sorry about how warm it can get, as I mentioned to the guest above we do all we can to to make it comfortable for you but we cannot help you with the temperatures any more than we have. We have posisitioned 12 fans for customer comfort, and of course it's an open air cafe, so air condtioning isn't an option. But come back again and enjoy the food!

The good news is that our new flagship location not too far away is totally air-conditioned, with smoking areas outside, and with an expanded menu designed specifically for vegan, celiac, vegetarians, and healthy choice guests --all in air conditioned comfort!

We willl even have a slow press juice machine for fresh vegetable juices with the highest vitamin content. Opening in July. Wishing you a five star day in every way! "Cool" regards, Bob N. Director of Taco Technology, Taco Beach Grill - Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Adelaide, Australia
“So delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

If you are nearby definitely go here. The food is absolutely delicious - especially the nachos which comes with about 6 different salsas and they all taste amazing!

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“great food mate, awesome value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I've just got back to my villa and thought I better review this fine little establishment that is Taco Beach Grill. I stumbled on this place out of the blue tonight and glad I did. I've done the fine dining thing in Seminyak and yes, they are generally very good but the meal I had tonight was equal, if not better and for a quarter of the price. The authenticity of the flavours and passion of the place comes through in every bite. We had the Buffalo wings, Babi Guling among others and gluten free options aplenty. Nice and spicy yet not burning your backside off. I read several of the previous reviews on here and all I can say is: Well done Bob, you and your staff know what you're doing mate.

“Best Mexican In Asia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Wow, we ate there 3 times during the week we were there. The tacos were awesome and the ingredients all fresh and authentic. When you get tired of the local cuisine which can happen after a few days, thislace is a gem. We tired every taco variation, the nachos and burritos, all wonderful. Being from the US I am picky about Mexican and Taco Beach Was simply amazing!

Visited January 2014
“Can't get enough!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This place just blew me away with how good the flavor, menu and price was! First visit and we were hooked! Ate their everyday for a week, some days for breakfast, lunch & dinner and still didnt get through everything on the menu! They also deliver for free in the Seminyak area which came in handy some days for lazing around the villa.
Only downside is the entre spicy buffalo wings take a long time and arrived after the mains.
Other than that I would highly recommend it and there's too many excellent choices on the menu to name!