“fabulous Villa, wonderful staff - perfect for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Wonderful Staff - Wayan and Putu Welcome to Villa Rene
Karma Beach - Beach Bar/Restaurant
Naughty Nuris - Our closest non-beach restaurant
Formal photo of Canggu Club
Canggu Club Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Kate C
Balikpapan, Indonesia
“fabulous Villa, wonderful staff - perfect for children”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I stayed at this Villa for a week with my three small children (aged 4 months, 3 and 4) and my sister and her two small children (aged 4 months and 2 ) with my mum and my sisters mother in law. The Villa is fantastic for children as it includes a pool fence, has toys and highchairs and is a house (as opposed to lots of separate buildings) so can be closed up to avoid mosquitoes and for extra safety. The staff are superb, more attentive than in any other Bali villa I have stayed at. We got them to cook a few dinners at a fantastic cost and thoroughly enjoyed the meals.

The only negative I have with this wonderful villa is that it is a good 15 min drive from Seminyaks premier shopping road but this also has the advantage of making it lovely and quiet.

Also presently the Canggu club is undergoing renovations so they didn't have any children's facilities....but once renovated (I think by mid 2014?) the children's facilities will be fantastic and well worth a look.

Definitely a Villa worth booking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thomaseri...
Oslo, Norway
“An oasis of tranquility and harmony”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Villa René is exceptional for its serenity and beauty, the friendliness, reliability and openness of the host couple, and the charm of the house. It felt like a home away from home, lush and tranquil amidst the -- regrettably -- increasing noise and traffic of tourist Bali, informal and relaxed. A special bonus was the Canggu Club, where we could indulge our secret colonial fantasies and enjoy the pub, the pool, the spa, the gym and the excellent food. Two families with four teenagers, we warmly recommend Villa René to others. The price was just right.

Travelling group: Large Group

Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

TravelsWi...
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Villa Rene was just like a home away from home. Joining three families together, including ours from Canada and others from Australia made for lots of fun and activity. The staff at the villa are superb - Wayan and his team were incredible. Lots of space for the 8 of us (6 adults, 2 teens). Pool was always used to cool us down from the Bali sun. Close to beach, shops, some great local restaurants.

Liked best: The staff
Liked least: Nothing - we liked the entire villa
Travelling group: Extended Family
Singapore
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing