i stayed over Grandma's in the mid of feb.....bought a voucher from Groupon, 4d3n = rm249 about USD 80....this is my very 1st time in bali, so for me the hotel is a great budget hotel which located about 3 mins walk from the beach.
1. clean and tidy room (still new)
2. 2-3 minutes walk to the beach
3. few eateries places around, like gado gado & etc
1. The swimming too small for adult
2. No hairdryer & water boiler in the room
3. Not breakfast
I been informed by the local tour, which this hotel still new around here, so for the time been they still offering cheap prices for the room rates, expecting they will increase the rates after gained popularity from the tourists.
but remember this is a budget hotel, so don't expect something 5 stars ....
Will i be back to this hotel? Yes, i would.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking