Grandmas Plus Hotel Seminyak
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$84
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$225
US$265
US$220
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
US$302
US$243
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$638
1,012 results
All reviewsbudget hotelrooms are smallhot showerper nighttop floorstayed here for one nightshort staycable tvminute walk to the beachplunge poolspawifibalimassagechannelskettleplug
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed for 2 nights with my friends. The room, bathroom, and overall hotel is clean and cozy. Interesting architecture style too. The staffs are all friendly and helpful. There are nice restaurants and a mini market nearby. The location is perfect, not too quiet, nor crowded. However, this is a budget hotel, so don't expect too much for amenities and breakfast selection.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I just visited Bali for another couple days with my bestfriend, as this time we are prefer to stayed in Grandmas Seminyak (they have another 2 Grandmas if i'm not mistaken, In Legian and in Kuta) since we like to stay in less crowd area comparing to the 2 places i've mentioned above. The hotel itself was good, and their Reception officer was nice and cooperative enough to help us to do the check in things. We've stayed at a room with twin share beds, the room is clean, good air conditioned, and yes it was quiet small since it arranged for budget traveller who only need sleep, the bathroom was clean and they were changed the towel everyday. There was no glass, and no electric water jug to boil the water inside the room, therefore we could still borrow it from the hotel as they have prepared it for their guest, and i think it is limited only, based on the availability. They have a small swimming pool located near the main lobby, a bit small comparing to general size of swimming pool,but i think quiet enough for parents who brings their children to play with water. I didnt know how is their breakfast, since i have chose room only without breakfast. I also tried their Massage services which located in 5th floor, the place itself was clean and good and the therapist was nice, and the price was also affordable. Overall this budget hotel is good enough to stayed in, maybe next time when i'm planning to go to Bali with low budget cost, i will consider to have another nights to stay in
this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have stayed here before, the restaurant was not open last time, I booked with breakfast, got to say if they tried they could not serve up worse, staff are all young, this can be good, but in grandmas case not, I feel there's been no training at all with staff mores the pity some friendly kids.last comment this hotel is not wearing well, it's not to old but it's cheap in every way. So you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I've been here several times already and you really get amazing value for money here. Free Wifi all over the place and it is really not that slow for Indonesian level. Then a really nice spa. And The rooms are simple but in a modern style and most important: very clean.

Room Tip: don't go to the basement
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Silvia P
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I guess I was expecting more from this hotel despite the price.
I've stayed in some very similarly priced hotels in the area and they just had more to offer.

The rooms are very comfortable but as small as you would expect. No problems with the bathroom at all.

The double room did only have one spare plug socket, which is a bit annoying when most people have smart phones which need to be charged overnight.

The spa on the top floor was excellent though.

One thing that griped me was that you can't charge anything from the restaurant/bar to your room. This may sound fussy but it's annoying having to take your wallet etc with you if you just want to go for a swim and a drink.
This also wasn't explained to us, so after having a few drinks and a bit of food and returning to the room, we then had one of the bar staff come knocking on our door to pay the bill.

Another thing that annoyed me was on one of the days I returned to the hotel in a taxi having injured my leg (in a ridiculous self-inflicted accident), after limping up the steps to the hotel and requesting some ice from the bar, I was told that I would have to pay 6000 IDR for the ice. They wouldn't just let me have a bit of ice to put on my swollen leg. Ridiculous.

It's not a bad hotel to stay in for a night or two if you're on a budget, but I'd strongly recommend paying that little bit more and staying at the Ping which is about a two minute walk away.

Room Tip: Bring a multi-socket if you want to charge your phones!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends