U Paasha Seminyak
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$574
US$534
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
US$544
US$522
US$428
US$378
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$235
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$77
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$138
US$322
US$243
TripAdvisor
1,390 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationeat streetrooms are hugeall day breakfastshower and toiletthe penthousebuffet breakfastcafe balirestaurants and shopsyour doorsteploved this hotelopen planthe air conditioningmotel mexicolalate flightegg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This hotel is just four months old and is keen to establish a good reputation. It is well positioned in the heart of Seminyak and within walking distance of all you would wish to be close to. The staff are fantastic and very friendly- they can't do enough for you. The hotel is nicely designed with comfortable rooms. A bath would have made my room perfect. The rooftop pool is a lovely feature and I spent a couple of days there with great poolside service for food and drinks. The only thing I would personally change is to do away with the poolside music, which is constantly played at volume from a number of speakers positioned right beside the beds. I found this got pretty irritating, especially when you just want to read or sleep- I eventually gave up on it and went to the beach. This is the ONLY thing which would make me seek an alternative next time and I am sure it won't be an issue for many. A good option.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was a little unsure reading some reviews. But, I must say, I have had a great stay here...
I love the variable check in/check out times, thats a great USP. I checked in 10pm Friday eve, so I can check out 10pm Monday eve for my late flight - perfect.. GREAT IDEA.
Love the rooftop pool and deck, with the welcome breeze and good service from the staff. Smooth east check in, no language issues with the local, as many reported.
Agreed breakfast could be better, I note many comment, the hotel should address this, it would take much!! Its almost there.
The rooms - BIG< COMFY BED>NICE LINED>GREAT BATHROOM>WIFI GREAT>TV OPTIONS GOOD. Yes the water pressure is a bit low, but I can forgive that.
The location is spot on for the best restaurants in Seminyak metres away, and nightlife too. Room was very quiet and clean.
GOOD JOB U PAASHA :)

Room Tip: Get the the rooftop deck early, beds go quickly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank tonycelfit
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Great location
Amazing room sizes
Great design and layout albeit slightly shoddily built but that's fine.
Amazing openness and unfussy approach to the hotel.
Great breakfasts.
Amazing rooftop pool with service to match.
Noisy rooms from AC condensing unit.
No views from rooms but that's ok.
Great value for money
Great location for easy access to seminyak nightlife.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I really like street presence and this hotel has a lovely lobby. The rooms are a really good size and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay because I had untold fabulous restaurants right there.
Pros: lobby, clean big rooms, comfy beds & pillows, ipod dock & dvd, tv with lots of channels, location in eat st, rooftop pool, coffee percolator in room, nearby restaurants deliver food to your door like trattoria! No check in/check out time. Lovely security who help with getting a cab or crossing the rd. no shortage of towels and service at the pool.Get to pick your own soap fragrances, quiet rooms, good views.
Cons: amount of staff with little English, in house menu selection poor, water pressure in showers not the best but I still enjoyed it. Mini bar wasn't refilled. Need more day beds or Loungers at the pool. Need better concierge services with good English speaking staff as the "hosts" can sometimes have no room for flexibility. Air con loud.
If you're like me and want good accommodation in seminyak you can't go wrong with this hotel :)

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The design is modern.
Although there is no air conditioning in the public area, the weather of Bali and the design of U Paasha make it cool and comfortable. We didn't have a sweat at all.
I love the spacious room. Clean net and modern. The bed is super comfi. We love the sunset view on the roof top pool. But since we went there on Sep, the tempreture in the evening is a bit cool.
The booking and check-in system is great too. We booked through U Paasha's own website. They provide the best price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple