“Location, location, location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 142 Hotels in Seminyak
Hong Kong, China
“Location, location, location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

U Paasha is located at the heart of Seminyak, just within walking distance to loads of nice resto, lounge n boutique.

Rooms are so spacious, nicely designed, well appointed. Love their concept of, whenever n wherever to have your breakfast till 11pm. And you can occupy your room for a good 24 hrs as one night stay, their policy is like, if you check in at 1800, then your check out time could be 1800 the next day.

Their roof top pool, perfect for a sunset cocktail, while you can dip into the pool and enjoy the chill out bit.

An excellent choice if you wanna enjoy the parties, n gourmet around, as it's so close to everything.

Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I would definitely visit again! We arrived back in Seminyak for one last night without a booking and we were glad we decided to stay here. Uber friendly staff, massive rooms which are tastefully designed and the rooftop pool is great! The only negative thing I could say is that we were staying on the ground floor which has a huge generator/fan that runs along the outside of the rooms. The noise it generates could potentially keep a light sleeper up.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are noisy due to the generators that run along the outside of the building. I...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Friendly and efficient staff, clean comfortable large rooms. Fabulous breakfast with ample choices. Beautiful rooftop pool. Amazing views at sunset. Great location among Boutique shopping and close to all the well known restaurants as in Ultimo,Cafe Bali, Ku De Ta, Potato Head, La Lucciola, Sarong & MerahPutih. Loved everything about U Paasha will definitly be back.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Breda, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I would visit again, staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is spacious and looks really nice. The rooms are beautilful, I loved the bathroom- with guestsupplies of your choice,isn't that a nice touch?

It has a great rooftop pool, you dont need a balcony or garden here. (with all the hotels and restaurants standing side by side, a garden would seem useless anyway)

Only thing that bothered us was one day housekleeping woke us up by knocking on our door well before 9 AM for cleaning :( Otherwise: no complaints!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank groenethee
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at U Paasha hotel for a few nights and loved it. The roof top pool is beautiful and the bar staff up there are so helpful. Nothing is a problem at Upaasha and you really feel like they go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. The roof top bar is great for yummy cocktails and nibbles. I can't wait to go back. Yeah the hotel itself is not perfect but it's pretty close and the service makes up for it. The air conditioning is noisey but we just turned it off before we went to sleep and on again in the morning and it was perfect. The room smelt a little strange whenever we went in but we just opened the doors for a while to let it breathe. (i think it's just because the want to have the room cool for the guest so they never open the doors) The breakfast was really good too and i loved the birchers muesli! I will be back :) Also not too far to Potato Head, W bar and Ka Da Ta Beach clubs which were also a fav. Maybe a $7 nz taxi max. I think if they gave the showers a really good scrub, changed the air conditioning units over to quiet ones and aired the rooms it would be absolutely perfect! Those things don't really bother me tho.

Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

After a luxurious stay at the Arma in Ubud, we were concerned nothing in Seminyak would measure up. Rather than try to recreate the Balinese botanical wonderland of our previous hotel we decided on U Paasha and found its modern W style accommodations to be a fabulous contrast. We loved having the freedom to check-out at the same time we checked in, breakfast is included and available as a buffet or until 11pm delivered anywhere to you in the hotel, lovely rooftop pool, 24 hour gym, high powered a/c, helpful staff and great beds/pillows. We have a hunch this is the best deal in Seminyak.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room at the back of the hotel and that's what we received.
Jakarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed at U Paasha from 13 Nov to 14 Nov 2013. Although we only stay just one night, but we felt an excellent experience at this hotel. Started from the welcoming process, the staff offered a welcoming drink, which can be collected at the Alibi bar. It would be better if the drink was delivered to the reception area, considering Alibi was located below the reception area.

During check in process, it was smooth, and the reception staff was very attentive and informative. If you booked through their website, you will be asked for pillow arrangement and free iPod with selected genre for your pleasure during your stay. I did select the pillow and iPod. However, they missed to asked me about my pre-booking. It's not that a big thing, but it should be recorded on the system and they should pointed out to the guests, regardless they have a pre-booking or not. This service is something new (at least for me), which could be a good added value to the guests.

Me and my wife arrived at noon, and were hungry, so we ordered lunch (Sop Buntut + Satay) from the restaurant and asked to be delivered to the room. Around 30 mins later, the food was delivered. They were delivered not as much as I expected. Instead, far exceed my expectations. My Sop Buntut was separated from the soup, which made it perfect! They keep the soup warm in a-teapot-like jar, which I like it! And the Satay was also delivered exactly the way I ordered! Two thumbs up for the restaurant crew!

The room, there’s no other way to describe it. It was spacious (no kidding), and my wife thought I booked a Superior Room (which I didn’t)! And I wasn’t expecting a balcony, although there’s not much view to see, other than the resort next door. The bathroom was unique, a mixture of a semi-open door (not outdoor) bathroom and a bathroom sink.

The location was perfect, right in the middle of Seminyak. You will easily find restaurants of your choice. If you walk 5 mins down the road, you’ll find Seminyak Square. I didn’t go to the beach, so I don’t know how far it is from the beach.

The only thing that was a downside was the in-room wi-fi connection. It was unstable, I couldn’t even connect to the network. Maybe you need to improve the networking so guests can enjoy the wi-fi inside the room. I didn’t try the network at the other area, so I wasn’t sure about the connection there. One more thing, the room’s odor was plain. You barely smell anything. It would be better if there’s a fresh odor every time you enter the room. It wasn’t bad at all, but I prefer a fresh fragrance in the room. Overall, I enjoy my stay. Weel done U Paasha!

2 Thank mahameru