Sense Hotel Seminyak
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$294
US$402
US$356
US$362
US$286
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$675
US$635
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$119
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$16
Priceline
All reviewsmotel mexicolagreat locationsea circuspool area is smallsmall hotelpotato headwalking distanceclean hotelegg stationbooked this hoteldeluxe roombeach clubbreakfast was includedrestaurants and barseat streetminute walk to the beachmexicali
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband and I have just returned from spending 5 nights at The Sense Hotel, Seminyak and what a beautiful hotel it is. Brand new, the rooms are lovely and the staff so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The food is of 5 star standard and we enjoyed our meals immensely. We highly recommend this hotel, especially if you are looking for some relaxing and quiet time. If you decide to go out for a meal just not far down the road are numerous restaurants to choose from, something for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FelicityMcCracken
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Dave Fletcher, Perth, W.A.

My only regret was only staying for 2 days. The staff were extremely friendly and spoke very good english, especially the bar and restuarant staff. The food was 1st class. The pool and pool area is most relaxing and looks spectacular at night. Has a huge water wall. The room we had overlooking the courtyard/pool was top class. The hotel exudes a fragrant smell throughout, the smell is exotic and divine. This hotel truly appeals to the Senses and is quite modern. Is only 5 minute walk to the beach and Seminyak square shops. Highly recommend this hotel for a tranquil, peaceful and quite stay.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are a must
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank japed0001
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Spent 3 nights there with my husband and 6 years son. Loveeee the location, it Within walking range from my favourite resto, shops, and beach. Those three combinations that makes us visit Bali on a regular basis. The moment we arrived, we knew that this in not a 5 star resort hotel with big pool or huge garden. But We don't mind if it has limited facilities as we spent most of our time outside.

We really enjoy our sea view room as we can clearly saw thesunset from our room. Staff were friendly and really helpful, as i accidentaly left my ipad on restaurant area during breakfast time and i didnt realise it until i got back to the hotel. When i got back, the reception staff told me about it and i got my ipad back. I forgot to ask his name but if he read this review, thanks again for keeping my ipad.

Will definitely coming back and recomend to our friends.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank stasia1409
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Spent couple nights at Sence hotel. Location is perfect. Walking distance to Seminyak square, Kudeta, hot spots in Bali.
But hotel is very calm, quiet, and enjoy lovely room with nice sunset view. Hotel is very new, Room is super clean.
Staff are always friendly, had smile and great service! I also enjoyed breakfast. It is individually order. I ordered different menu every day. All menu was good!
I like this hotel and want to come back again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Perfect locations for seminyak, walking distace to sunset at kudeta (I was told as one of the recommended hangout club). Quiet and calm, always love a room that comes with a balcony. Enjoy good quality breakfast, as it is served individually. Great service, asked for wine glasses at 2am in the morning, came in less than 5 minutes. Went there with a friend for Bali getaway, very convinient and still very new, super clean, I like it.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends