“Tetanus”

Lollipop's Playland and Cafe
Reviewed 18 November 2013

STAY AWAY !! We were shocked to see rusty water slides with sharp bits of metal sticking out every where. The place says its air conditioned but in fact was the hottest place we have ever set foot in.

6  Thank Chris W

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I am currently sitting here whilst my little one is followed and played with by the most attentive, friendly staff. Did not expect the staff to chase after him, I thought I'd be running around, how relaxing for me. I take my 3 year old to different play centres in Melbourne once a week & nothing compares. It's going to be a struggle getting him to enjoy them when we are home. Spewing we didn't discover it earlier. Anyone who claims otherwise is clearly a tight, pain in the backside that can never be made happy and I feel sorry for them. Great place. Will be recommending to friends & we WILL be back. Thanks Lollipops Bali :)

2  Thank Jadeeeeeeeeee
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Although expensive the staff are really good with children the only other down side is the no air condition

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was hard to find in Bali and even the Taxis weren't aware of location. But once we found the place there was lots of equipment to play on for the children and entertained them for hours. Water playground was great but requires some repairs to flooring so watch u step, rope climbing was great for the adventurous children and my son loved flying on the flying fox. Staff were friendly and engaging with the children, the café was limited for food and drinks with not much of a selection.

1  Thank Mel D
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Well worth going with little ones if you are here for a while. Great if one of the workers befriends your child and you can sit for a little while. Outdoor water playground was teaming with school kids when we were there, so we just stayed inside. Outdoor gold fishing area was a bit odd!

1  Thank Linda G