“Expensive for what you get with a disgusting pool!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lollipop's Playland and Cafe
Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Expensive for what you get with a disgusting pool!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I live in Bali and have been here a few times. Each time it seems to be getting worse.

This time it cost 225 000rp for myself and my 2 and 3 year old. Much more expensive than anywhere I have paid in WA.

The pool was absolutley disgusting!!! Water was cloudy and black stuff floating everywhere. I did not want to step in it. My girls could not use the pool as the slides were green (algae/mould?) and rough. They would have ripped their bathers. The green stuff covering the pool play equipment was very slippery. Some of the water equipment was rusty and broken with sharp bits sticking out!!

They know it is broken as it has been patched up with foam and pool noodles! Just looks ridiculous.

There was no fish in the river either.

I was very disappointed and I wont be going back thats for sure! What a waste of money!!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Indah10

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Tetanus”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

STAY AWAY !! We were shocked to see rusty water slides with sharp bits of metal sticking out every where. The place says its air conditioned but in fact was the hottest place we have ever set foot in.

Visited November 2013
6 Thank Chris W
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab!!!!!! Puts Melbourne play centres to shame.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I am currently sitting here whilst my little one is followed and played with by the most attentive, friendly staff. Did not expect the staff to chase after him, I thought I'd be running around, how relaxing for me. I take my 3 year old to different play centres in Melbourne once a week & nothing compares. It's going to be a struggle getting him to enjoy them when we are home. Spewing we didn't discover it earlier. Anyone who claims otherwise is clearly a tight, pain in the backside that can never be made happy and I feel sorry for them. Great place. Will be recommending to friends & we WILL be back. Thanks Lollipops Bali :)

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jadeeeeeeeeee
Wollongong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive for bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Although expensive the staff are really good with children the only other down side is the no air condition

Visited October 2013
Busselton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was hard to find in Bali and even the Taxis weren't aware of location. But once we found the place there was lots of equipment to play on for the children and entertained them for hours. Water playground was great but requires some repairs to flooring so watch u step, rope climbing was great for the adventurous children and my son loved flying on the flying fox. Staff were friendly and engaging with the children, the café was limited for food and drinks with not much of a selection.

Visited September 2013